Back to school drama

Start from the beginning

"Cool."He nods.

I lead him to the rows and rows of the steryo-typical red lockers,lined upp down the hall.There's little numbers on the top of each locker,I show Justin his and then walk over to mine,which was directly opposite to mine.I put in my code,undo the lock and open it up with a squeak.I shove my backpack in and get out my history stuff and close my locker.

I walk over to Justin and he is still trying to open his locker.

I roll my eyes and grab the sheet of paper that has his code onn it,put it into the lock and unlock it with ease,"It isnt that hard."

He coughs awkwardly,"thanks?"

I laugh as he empties his books from his bag and into his locker,putting his bag in his locker and grabbing the stuff he needs for History and closing it shut.

We walk to History class and take a spot in the back,my normal spot,and since there was a spare seat next to me anyway Justin sat next to me.

Luckily enogh,Maddie and the rest of that group aren't in this class.

"Goodmorning class,welcome back."I hear the teachers' high-pitched voice ring through the room,"We have a new student joining us this semester...Uh..Justin Bieber?"She reads off a piece a paper.

"Yeah that's me."Justin calls,raising his hands.

"Welcome."She smiles.

"So,we're doing a partner project on World War One,and you have 3 months for it to be handed in,I'll give you a list of requirements that you must do for the project,this counts as over 50% of your grade,so make sure it's good..Oh and yes,you can choose your partner."

Justin and I look at each other simultaneously and start laughing quietly.

"Wanna be partners?"he asks.

I roll my eyes,"Duh."

He smirks and leans over,kissing my cheek.

The people infront of us hand back a pile of sheets,we take one each and pass it on.

Ugh,I hate projects.

***

At lunch we walked into the cafeteria and got lunch,we were looking for a place to sit when we both hear Justin's name being called.

It was Chaz calling,waving Justin over to sit next to them.

Justin smiles and nods and starts walking over..

I just kinda stand there awkwardly watching Justin walk away from me.

Justin turns back and waves for me to come over,but I shake my head.

I'm not sitting with Maddie..Ew

I almost shudder.

He frowns and tells them something before walking back over to me,"What's wrong?"

"Justin I can't sit there,Maddie is on that table and all her little girls are there,as if they would even let me."

"Just come and if they give you shit ignore them,"He shrugs.

"Justin.."I sigh,"You can go,I'll find somewhere else.."

"Are you sure?"

I was a bit taken aback that he didn't even argue with letting his girlfriend sit alone so he could sit with some people he barely knows,but I guess I shouldn't have suggested it if I didn't mean it.

"Yeah,"I say,trying to hide the hurt in my voice.

"cool,I'll catch you next class babe,"he pecks my lips and walks back.