Back to school drama

Should I do Justin pov soon?Idk,tryna find the right time.

Ariana-

I can't do this.

CAN'T do this.

I take a deep breath and look at myself in my full length mirror for the 7th time,White sweater,black leggings,a grey beanie and white lace up vans.I had my hair out with little makeup on,a dark shade of purple on my lips,a little foundation and some brown-ish eye-shadow (pic on the side) 

There was a soft knock on my door,"Ari Justin is waiting for you outside,you gotta go."

I take in another deep breath and give myself a little nod,encouraging myself but it doesn't absolutely nothing.Fuck.

I walk out of my bedroom and down the stairs,saying goodbye to Henry and assuring him I would eat breakfast at school since I've got the first period off,which we all know is a lie,and walk outside to be met with Justin's angelic face.

"Hey babe,"he smiles,pecking my cheek and wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"Hi,"I say in an accidental shaky voice.

He sighs,"It'll be fine Ari,I'm gonna be there."

I just shrug and we keep walking through the cool wind.

***

There it was.

Hell.

Whoops,did I say hell?I meant..Yeah actually,I meant hell.

I take a deep breath in and then let it out,trying unsuccessfully to calm myself down.We walk in through the intimidating double doors.I keep my head down and Justin's arm is still hanging loosely but protectively around my shoulder.I keep my eyes on the hard marble floor under my shoes,avoiding everyones gaze on me and Justin.

I heard lots of whispers,but no sniggering..At least not yet.

"I need to go to the office."He frowns.

"I'll take you."I say quietly,steering us to turn left.

Unfortunately,the 'popular group.' were standing there.

Maddie,Hailey,Brook,Ryan,Chaz and Christian.

Only the girls were bitchy though,not the guys,actually they were pretty nice,they even say hi to me sometimes. Chaz is with Hailey and Ryan is with brook,but Christian is single and so is Maddie,but they don't like each other.

"Ew it's Arian-Justin?"I hear Maddie stutter.

I hear Justin mumble something incohearent under his breath,"Yeah."

'Why have you got your arm around her?"she laughs.

"Um because she's my girlfriend and if you have a problem with that then you can fuck the hell off."

I suppress a laugh as the boys in the group laugh.

"Whatever,"She hisses,rolling her eyes.

As they walk past the boys introduce themselves to Justin and viseversa

We keep walking to the office and once we reach there he gets his timetable.He has almost every class together,we just don't have English or Math together.

"So,lets go to history shall we?"he says in a horrible British accent.

I roll my eyes,"You need to work on that."I say in a much better one.

He laughs,"Where's my locker?"

He shows me the number of his locker,"You're basically right opposite me."