CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

Start from the beginning

After the ride, we walk back to the car still hand in hand. I get excited as to what he still has planned; but just being with him makes me feel giddy.

The drive is a bit longer than before but I don't mind. We chat about plans after high school. Just like me, Shane also wants to travel. I tell him I still don't know what I want to do with my life. It's true, I still don't have a plan. All I know is that I don't have a lot of time left to decide.

The road becomes a lot steeper and I'm very confused as to why Shane's taking me up a mountain. We reach the top and he parks behind a line of bushes. We get out the car and covers my eyes and leads me somewhere.

"Welcome to your final surprise." He says and moves his hands away. In front of me is the most beautiful night view I've ever seen. The whole town is lit up. The carnival is still lit and I can see the Ferris wheel. Horizon cuts and even though the town is lit up, it still doesn't take away from the shining stars in the sky. Beautiful doesn't even compare to this.

"I thought you may like this." Shane says.

The only words that come out my mouth are "wow." I look at him and he smiles at me. Next to him I notice a picnic bench set up with a dinner of hot dogs and chips. No candlelight though, because obviously we don't need it.

"I didn't want you to miss out on the carnival food, so I brought some of my own."

We sit and eat, staring at the view. Shane looks at me and I can't tell what he's thinking.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask him

"Because you're gorgeous." He replies. This boy is smooth!!!

I don't want him to see me blush so I look down and try and hide my face as much as possible.

***

We drive back to my place and he parks on the road outside my house.

"Thanks for a great night Shane. I had an amazing time." I lean over and kiss him on the cheek.

"Wait you really think I'm not going to walk you to your door. Come on let's go." He gets out and I want to squeal. How amazing is he!!! Okay keep it in Sarah, keep it in. You don't want him to think you're crazy or something. .

We walk to the door and I can feel sparks starting to rise. Is it going to happen?

"Well thanks for a great night, again." I say awkwardly.

"I hope I get to see you again." He says and hugs me.

"Um so bye."

"Bye." I open the door about to leave. So much for sparks.

Shane closes the door and grabs me closer to him.

In one swift move he brings his face closer to mine and kisses me.

BOOM!! Sparks fly and fireworks explode. Every book made about the first kiss doesn't match up to the actual moment!!

I walk in the house and wait to hear his car drive away before I scream at the top of my lungs, forcing both my parents and Daniella to run downstairs like something's wrong...

Is it crazy to say this had been one of the best nights of my life??

I hope not!!!

*********************************************************************************************************

A/N

SO the date has finally arrived.💖

It took forever, but unfortunately it was too much fit into one chapter, plus we wanted to build some suspense. 😉

We've finally reached 1K reads!!!!!🙊😂😅😁😋🙉😵

Thank you, thank you, thank you so much to all you readers.💖

To actually know people got past the first chapter and actually liked it, is just amazing, so just... YAY!!!

Please don't forget to Vote and Comment, and also tell anyone who you think would love this book.

We've also gotten the first ship name for Shane and Sarah- Sharah??

We know it's hard because names start with the same letter, but if there's any you can come up with, let us know, we may add it in somewhere in the upcoming chapters.

So yeah.. See you guys soon with another chapter. Again it may take a bit longer. New ideas are forming.

Mwah

Love you all!!!

xoxo

Storm and Snow