Chappy - 23

Hlo guys i am back.... With an another update.... First of all so so so sorry....
Ya i know i am too late.... But please forgive your this stupid friend....
Ok now lets start...
-----------------------------------------------------------

Few months passed and avneil bond grew stronger.... And it was the time for exams.... Where neil was busy for cursing himself as he didnt studied instead used to do some sweet romance with her lady love... While avni was as usual calm and composed as she always concentrated on lectures....

While all were sitting in canteen and avni and neil were sitting with books...
Riya- guys please now leave this....
Neil- no riya please i dont know anything....
Ali- hmmm so who said you to do romance all the time... Hmm???
He said in teasing tone....
Avni laughed but neil gave a death glare to ali...
Neil- tu toh kuch bol hi mat... Aur kahe ka romance... Whenever i tried to do sommething she used to stop me...
And now avni gave him death glare.... While others chuckled....

Avni- ok guys now lets leave class shuru hone wali hai...
Neil- hmm...
And all went...

Juhi- its been months that neil never ever saw me and this is all because of that avni... But still i need to do something...

After college neil and avni were going back home.... Suddenly avni saw a park andshe stopped neil..
Avni- lets go there and this will even help us to grasp things easily...
Neil- ummmm.... lets go...
Avni - yayyy!!!

Now they were sitting on ground near a tree and avni was explaining a topic to neil...
Avni- so i hope neil that you understand this...
Neil- no response...
Avni- neil!!! Neil....
Neil- hmmm... Haaa...
Avni- kuch samjh aaya???
Neil- ummm.... Avni.... Wohh.... ( in whispers) no...
Avni- what????!??
Neil- ummm no....
Avni-  neil then what were you doing since so long....
He went near her ear while her breath hitched
Neil - i was staring you....
Avni- neil now stop it and start again...
Neil- okkkk....
Avni- hmmm....
Ok so this is.... Ahhhhh... Ahhh. Neil...
She said placing her hands on ears....
Neil- avni are you ok....
Avni- no.... No.... Neil its so noisy.... Ny head is just.... Just.... Ahhh....
Neil- avni.... Avni... There is no noise here it calm....
Avni- no neil.... Its ..... STOP IT!!!!!
And she was relaxed....
Neil- avni what happened...
Avni- neil i... I dont know... But it is happening since two days...  I feel like shouts screams and what not i am just...
Neil- shhh just look at me... See no one is here right??!!!
Avni nodded her head...
Neil- see your neil is here i will not let anything happen to you... Ok now lets go to doctor...
Avni - no neil....
Neil- ok then lets go home???
Avni- hmmm...

They were going when neil saw a church...
Neil- avni lets go to church... Even you will feel better...
Avni- hmmm...
They bought the candles and went over there....
They lit them and stood there suddenly avni started to hear those noises and screams again...
Avni- ahhhh.... Neil!!!! Neil... Plz help...  Me.....
Neil- avni....
Just then father arrives...
Neil was consoling her...
Neil- avni avni just breathe in... Breathe out ...
Avni did the same and soon she was relaxed...
Neil hugged her... Even she tightly clutched his shirt....
Father came near her....
Father- what happened child....
Neil- nothing father she suddenly she used to hear screams and shouts of some people...
Father- dont worry child... Lord will help u out...
Neil- thanks father...
Avni shouted - neil.... Fire... All around... Fire is there....
Neil- avni see there is no fire....
Avni- no neil there is fire...  There is a clock too... It 6 there.... Yes neil fire...
Neil- avni see there is no fire... And see its 5:40 not 6 so how can this be possible...
Avni- neil why are you not listening people are screaming neil... They need help...
Father- its miraculous... May be child she is right... Lord has given her some powers... She has ability to listen people sufferings... Maybe lord wants her to help others...
While avni and neil looked at each other and then father....
Neil- if father is right then fire incident is going to take place... And its 5:45... Avni see where is this gonna take place...
Avni closed her eyes and started to think...
Avni- its... Its in the nearby market in an electric pole... Maybe and electric circuit...
Neil- lets move common....
They ran as fast as they could... And reached the market..
But there were three poles and just five mins. Were left...
Neil- avni which one...
Avni again closed her eyes and said that one...  She said while pointing towards the second pole...
Neil ran over there and saw that there were sparks.... He told the people around the pole about the sparks and all started to run to save their lives....
But alas due to the hustle bustle some people got stuck... But here our avni did her magic and all were away from pole... Fire took place... And fire briget was called...
And everyone were safe..... And most safest person was avni who was in neil's arms...
Neil- wow avni you just saved many lives...
Avni - not only me but we saved many lives...
Neil smiled at this...
They both went home...
And as soon as they reached there everybody bombarded them with questions...

Finally when there questions came to an end... Neil narrated the whole incident to them.... All were feeling proud but neela was somewhat seemed to be upset... Soon neil left and everybody dispersed to their rooms...

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys finally done with this update.... And once again sorry for coming late... But this time even watpad is at fault... I dont know why but y app is not working .. So i faced many difficulties inn writing this....

Ok now just tell me how was the update...

Ok now we will meet in next update till then tata and bbie😘😘