Chappy -8

Hlo guys i am back with an another update....
Ok so lets start....
-----------------------------------------------------------

Riya- priya please be calm... Shh.... Plz dont cry now.....
Priya- how... can.....i be..... calm....
She said crying....
Krish- but what happened all of a sudden...
Riya- i will tell you later....
Juhi- guys where is neil....
Ali- he went behind avni....
Priya- di... Di... Where is she??? Plz somebody should stop her... Plz... She can do anything..... Plz....
She said crying.....
Krishna hugged her and tried to console her....
Krishna- shhh.... Neil bhai went behind her.... Nothing will happen to avni di.....

What the hell!! Why did neil went behind her.... I dont know what kind of magic she had done on my neil... I will not leave her...  Juhi thought....

Meanwhile on terrace...
Avni ran out of room. Neil went behind her.. She directly went to terrace and neil was behind her... She was running continously and reached at the end... She was about to slip but fortunately neil catched her...
Neil- avni...Avni...AVNI...... Just stop it...
Are you out of your mind. You were about to fall....
Avni- i should have died neil... I should have died... Why i am alive....
She said crying.....

And thats it... Neil was totally broken... He felt like hundred of knifes were stabbed on his heart at same time...
His anger reached his peak...

Neil- SHUT UP.... JUST SHUT UP.... NOT A WORD MORE...
He yelled at her...
Avni came back to her trances and hugged neil tightly... She was continously crying... In just few mins. his shirt was drenched.. But he dint cared for that, he was continously rubbing her back...
Avni- just because of me he is there... Just because of me he is not present between us...
Neil- avni plz calm down.. Plz... And tell me clearly...
Avni- you know neil... I was having a best friend in my life and his name was also neil... But i lost him.. I lost him and not only him i lost my dad also... Neil died because of me and dad is still in coma... Its all because of me...

Dont cry avni, dont cry... Your neil is still alive.. But i cant tell you now.. I will tell you but not at this time... I will wait for right time... Neil thought...

Neil- avni just calm doen and tell me evrything...
He hold her by shoulders and made her sit on swing which was there on terrace...
Neil- shh... Dont cry..
He said wiping her tears and cupping her face...
Neil- calm down and tell me everything....
Avni became silent her cryings stopped... She looked at neil. And he assured her by blinking his eyes...
Avni- you know neil i am not a normal human....
Neil- ya i know...
Avni- what!!!???
Neil face palmed...
Neil- woh.. Woh... Actually... Who can say that you are a normal person... The one who is always ready to fight cant be a normal person...
He said last line to divert the topic...
Avni- just shut up....
Neil - ok you continue.
Avni- neil when i was 11 na dad got a new deal with his friend.... His friend had a son.. His name was also neil... But i dont know his surname... He came to our house on dinner and from then we came to know each other... You know whenever we met we used to fight.... But still we were best friends... But on christmas day i recieved the worst gift... My powers got doubled and i... And i were not able to handle that... I ran to the cliff where me and neil used to spend time. I ran there and neil came behind me.. And.. And i killed him.. I killed him... You know you were right today you said na that i am a murderer... Yes i am... I am a murderer..... After neil went i cried... I cried daily.. But after an year i became stable.... But.. But.. Once again i lost someone special in my life...  Dad came after two weeks from london... I was very happy... And then...
Flashback

Avni - yeah finally papa is coming... Yeahhh!!
Neela- avni bacha dont run you will fall....
Priya- mumma let her do this you know na that after such a long time she is this much happy ...
Neela- you are right....
Priya- heyy!! Avni di.. When papa will come na do your magic and shower flower petals on him...
Avni- you are right priya... I will definately do it...
Dayawanti- ohho so my princesses are planning to welcome their dad....
Avni- yep dadi... But i am a little bit afraid...
Dayawanti- but why bachha...
Priya- yes didi why...
Avni - what if my magic goes wrong??
Priya-  dont worry di ..
Daya- yep dont worry princess.... Nothing will go wrong....

Time skip****

A man came on door...
Man- neela, ma, avni, priya....
Neela- ashish.... Ma he is here....
Avni- yeahhh!! Papa aa gye...
He came inside and was standing near chandeliar... Priya ran towards him and avni did her magic.... The basket of rose petals were tied with a rope... Avni was ready to break the rope .... But diksha pushed her due to which the chandeliar's chain became target and the chain broke... And the chandeliar fell on ashish....It broke into pieces..
Neela- ashish...
Avni- papa .....
Dayawanti- ashish......

Ambulance was called and ashish was taken to hospital...

In hospital...
Neela- bachha dont worry papa would be fine...
Avni- nhi... Nhi.... Its all because of me...
Daya- no bachha no its because of your magic there is no fault of yours....
Neela- no bachha your magic is not at fault... You had practiced your magic a lot... Just tell me did something happen which you forget to tell us???
Avni- yes ma... Somebody hit me and instead of rope the chain broke...
Priya- what!!!
Avni while crying- yes priya....
Priya- and i know who can be that someone... Its none other than deeksha bua...
Dayawanti- you are right priya... I will not leave her....
Neela- but before that we need to save ashish...

After sometime doctor came out...
Neela- doctor how is he???
Doctor- i am very sorry mrs. Mehta.. But your husband fell in coma....
Neela was totally broken...
Even avni and priya were crying very badly...
Dayawanti was totally shocked... But then she saw deeksha standing in a corner smirking.... She went to her and slapped on her right cheek..
Daya- how dare you.... How dare you to harm my son....
Deeksha- ya thats the problem you always say my son... My son... Have you ever said my daughter...
Daya- what are you saying... I never discriminated between you and ashish....
Deeksha- oh just leave it... Mrs. Dayawanti Mehta.... You will never do right to your daughter.. You just love your son...
Daya- just shut up... And ya get lost.. Dont even show your face to me.. And yes the doors of mehta mansion are closed for you forever...
Deeksha- of course ma.. And my motive is also completed...
She laughed evilly.. And left...

After sometime ashish was shifted to their house...

The day on which ashish came home.

Avni- ma i have decided something...
Neela- what baccha... What have you decided...

-----------------------------------------------------------

A cliff hanger!!😁😁
Ok so guys now guess what has avni decided???

And i wanted to ask that are you liking my story and if yes then plz do vote and also leave your comments so that i can also improve...

Now its your turn to guess that what is the decision taken by avni....
Till then tata and bye bye.....
🙋🙋