Chappy-25

Hlo guys i am back!! First of all sorry that i was not able to say thanks to ur comments.... But now a big big big thanks to all those who comment and vote my story... I know a thanks is not enough... But still its the least i can do for ur gratitude...
Ok so now lets move to the story...
-----------------------------------------------------------

Since the exams were over... The elders were ready to move for the manali... In this one month a lot changed... Ashish and neela moved back to mehta house... As it contained many of their memories... Ashish even rejoined the office and now khannas, mehtas, and oberois have started a new industry... And the trio were share holders...
It was the time to move to manali... And ashish, prakash, and oberois were on leave for a week...

In khanna mansion...

Shweta- tillluuuuu... Billluuuu... Jaldi karo...
Krishna and neil- mom aa rhe hai... Aur hame aise names se mat bulaya karo...
Shweta- haww... Tum dona mere tillu billu nhi ho to kon ho...
While coming down
Neil- offo mom... Aap na apni overacting band karo...
Shweta- acha toh ab mera pyaar over acting ho gya... Tum sach mein mere tillu billu nhi ho...
Neil- acha mom... Hum aapke tillu billu hi hai...
While shweta bursted into laughs...
Neil and krishna- mom...
Shweta- ok ok... Sorry... Chalo nhi to tumhari bebe mujhe kaccha chaba jayengi...
Bebe- ohh madam madona kya bola...
Shweta bit her tongue...
Shweta- oh gods...

Neil and krishna were trying to stop themselves from laughing but failed miserably...
In meantime prakash came...
Prakash- what is this bebe shweta ji.... You are still not ready we have to move common...

In mehta mansion...

Avni- priya please pass me the charger..
Priya passed her...
Avni- priya where is towel...
Priya- take it...
She kept in bag...
Avni- priya...
Priya- what is this di... U are not searching anything... Everything is kept on the bed but still u need me to pack things...
Avni- ok baba sorry...
Priya- hmm...
And they did their last minute preprations...

Avni- lets go downstairs...
Priya- hmm...
And they went...

As they went they that oberois were already there but shivika(shivaay -anika) , rikara(om- gauri) , and ruvya ( rudra- bhavya) were there..

Avni- where is dadi and others..
Anika- they are not going to come cupcake...
Priya- oohhh...

Soon khannas also arrived...

Ali, vidyut, riya, mitali and and anf juhi also came...
Ali- common lets go...
All- yeah...

They were going from their private planes..
Sitting was like... Ashish-neela, prakash- shweta, daya-bebe, shivika, rikara, ruvya, aliya, vidyut- mitali, prishna, avneil and juhi was alone..
She tried to sit with neil but was not able so she sat behind avneil... 😎😎

After two hours the flight landed at chandigarh... They ate something.... And from there they took a tourist bus which was already booked by them...
( sitting arrangement is same)

It was night time around nine...

Ali- guys guys... Lets do something...
Ses it will take us morning to reach manali... So lets do some masti...
Krishna- yes noodle bhai you said something relevant for the very first time...
All giggled at this...
Avni-lets play atlas...
Riya- not here miss padaku..
Mitali- truth and dare...
Vidyut- but baby how will we give dare in bus...
Bebe- arrey chup lets play intakshri...
Priya- yes bebe... You are the best...
Krishna- ohh hello afterall she is my gf😘😘..
Bebe- chup oye khoteya....
At this all laughed and krishna made a  puppy face...
Daya- hey what about boys vs girls...
Neil- bu...
Avni- yess dadi... I am ready.....
Saying this she winked at neil while he glared her...