Chapter 3: Mission One

Hiroki was the talk of the school, the next day, beating one of the top student at Dragon Soul Academy, Hiroki was in class sleeping by the window,leaning back on his wooden chair snoring, surly annoying the students of the room whom was trying to finish the class test, the teacher Sensei Sai, a very slim built man with nice purple hair, and yellow eyes, most of the student's place him as their favorite teacher got out his seat, he drew closer to Hiroki, lifting his test paper.

"Lets see what Mister Grim here have done." He said. thinking in his mind that Hiroki have not even done anything on the paper as yet.

Sensei Sai began to look over Hiroki paper, his eyes widen in surprise

"W-What!.....All of these are correct" He stated in his head, before looking at Hiroki still snoring " But how, he must have cheated." he said in his head.

After class, Hiroki met up with his Platoon members in room 43. Ciel was was watering the plants in the room by the window, while Mi was her usual self cooking, but seems she was cooking alot, like she was cooking cor a festival, and they were no sign of Chie.

"Where's Chie?" Hiroki asked.

"She's gone to pick out a mission for us." Answered Ciel, as he  created a small green magic circle, no bigger than a soccer ball, healing the almost dead sun flower.

"So were going on a mission today."

"No any other Mission Hiroki...This will be our first A Class 1 Mission."

"OH!"

"Yeah thanks to you, our team ranked have slightly gone up we moved from E class 2 A Class 1......By the way how the heck did you defeated Vash so easily, the dudes power is amazing...but what you did was out of this world."

Hiroki rubbed his head smiling "Just say I was lucky."

"Oh!..Lucky.." But before Ciel could finish Chie came in, bursting through the Platoon door, smiling happily, she never ever expected this day would have come, her platoon doing an A class 1 mission.

"I can't believe I'm holding this." She Gushed happily.

Both Mi and Ciel quickly made it beside her sandwiching her, like two bread, they all looked at the paper all over joyed, Hiroki only watched.

Later on the team set off on their first A class 1 mission, to find and destroy a curse  that was causing the people of the Island Basil to turn into stone, if they come outside at night.

"So all we need to do is Find the curse, dispelled it, and what we all get a Thousand Yen each?" Asked Hiroki.

"Pretty much." Replied  Chie.

"Wow sounds pretty easy for an A class Mission."

"Well firstly it's not an A class Mission, It's an A class 1 Mission." Ciel said before continuing "Secondly These type of spells are ancient spells, coming from Gaia Days."

they all became quite, as only the sound of the train chugging, to the port.

After a few minutes the train reached the Port Of Takako, Hiroki had to carry Mi food bag witch was awfully big, while she sat on the luggage on the top munching on a cookie, all four kids, all showed the captain of the Dragon soul Mission ship, there School pass, and mission paper, before boarding the massive red color ship, leaving the docks, the journey was a bit long but the team reached before the sun was fully down. but on their way the Boat Captain, Captain Steb told the children that. "The curse was not from a spell, it was from, a demon, a demon that he saw with his own eyes, and that they should go back home, because this mission your about to do is not an A class mission. "

Hirokiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें