-4-

"Get over here you Neanderthal!" Courtney yelled as she chased Duncan around the shore, he laughed and ran faster.

She caught up to him and threw him into the sand, he rubbed the sand out of his eyes and looked up to see an incredibly hot chick straddling him.

"Feeling frisky?" Duncan asked smugly as he wrapped his arms around her waist, Geoff hooted from the campfire and gave Duncan a sly thumbs up.

"Go get her D!" Geoff yelled and everyone at the campfire laughed, Courtney realized what she was doing and quickly got off Duncan.

Duncan stood up and they both brushed the sand off of themselves, Gwen smirked and walked toward them.

"Let's do this dare, don't be  wusses." Gwen said smugly and Duncan flashed a smirk at Courtney.

"Turn around, you are not seeing any of this." Courtney demanded and Duncan put his hand up in defense and turned around.

Courtney cursed under her breath as she untied her bathing suit top. She threw it into the sand and stripped herself of her bottoms.

She walked into the water and went deep enough that you could see her collarbone. She told Duncan he could turn around and to strip himself.

She covered her eyes as he stripped himself of his swim trunks, he ran into the water and swam up to Courtney.

"So Princess, hows the water?" Duncan smirked as he watched her face turn crimson red as she turned away from him.

"The waters fine." Courtney said as she turned back around to look at him, she swore she could see drool at the corner of his mouth.

"You know what else is fine?" Duncan said, Courtney looked at him curiously and raised a brow at him.

"What?" She asked, he smirked and placed his hands on her freckled shoulders. "You."

She never broke his gaze as he lifted her up and brought her closer to him. He looked at her lips and then back at her eyes.

Geoff was laughing about something DJ said, he looked out into the water and quickly sat up from the log, shocked.

"Holy shit, look!" Geoff said as he pointed toward the water, they all looked toward the water and they all gasped.

"Get it Duncan!" Owen yelled, Courtney broke her gaze with Duncan to see the group staring at them.

"Might as well give them a show, huh?" Duncan said as he moved her hair out of her face, Courtney smirked and nodded.

"We shall." Courtney said as she brought her lips to his, just as their lips were about to connect, Courtney kicked him in the groin causing him to let go of her and cry out in pain.

"So much for a show huh?" Courtney said smugly as she watched him wince in pain, she told him to close his eyes and she walked out of the water proudly.

She put her bathing suit back on and walked toward the group, she got a sly thumbs up from Gwen and leShawna, and a laugh from Bridgette.

Duncan limped out of the water and put on his swim trunks, he walked back to the group and sat next to Geoff.

"So how was it?" Geoff asked knowingly, Duncan brought his hands to his face and muttered. "Brutal."

Everyone bursted into laughter and Courtney looked at Duncan smugly, he rolled his eyes and groaned as another wave of pain hit him.

"Alright it's almost eleven we should probably go guys." Bridgette said as she grabbed her bag, Courtney pulled her back down and smirked.

"Oh come on, the night is just starting to get good." Courtney said smugly, everyone laughed knowing that she meant it was good to kick Duncan in the kiwis.

"Fine." Bridgette smiled and sat back down, Gwen smirked and looked at leShawna, who nodded deviously.

"Let's continue our little game, Duncan truth or dare." Gwen said and Duncan looked up at everyone tiredly.

"Truth." Duncan said, after what just happened to him, no way in hell was he picking dare, no way.

"If they was one person you would want to kiss in this group, who would it be and why?" Gwen asked knowingly, Duncan cheeks turned a slight pink and he looked down.

"Um- skip?" Duncan whispered looking at Gwen pleadingly, this only made her smirk grow wider. "No skipping,"

Duncan sighed in defeat and whispered quiet enough to the point where no one would hear him. "Courtney."

"What was that, I couldn't hear you." Gwen said smugly, Duncan groaned and felt like yelling at Gwen for making this so difficult.

"Courtney! I would kiss Courtney!" Duncan shouted, everyone looked at Courtney who was as red as a tomato and smiling slightly.

"and why would you kiss her?" Gwen asked knowingly, Duncan only shrugged and scratched the back of his neck. "I don't know- it's hard to explain..."

Duncan sighed and made eye contact with Courtney, Geoff sensed he wanted to pick her and to make it easier for him he decided to speak for him.

"Courtney, Duncan dares you to kiss him!" Geoff shouted and Duncan looked up at him like he had just seen a ghost, Geoff only smirked at him and waited for Courtney to do the dare.

Instead of doing the dare Courtney stood up and grabbed her jaw sting bag and walked toward the parking lot, Duncan looked up at Geoff and said angrily. "Thanks a lot man."

Duncan ran after Courtney to find her waiting by his car, he only shook his head and unlocked his car, she quickly got inside and refused to look at him.

He felt hurt, really hurt. He sighed and started the car, they rode in silence to her house and Duncan looked over to Courtney to see her staring blankly out the window.

Once they arrived at her house, they both got out of the car and Duncan walked Courtney toward the front door, once the were on the porch he sighed and she looked at him.

"I'm sorry." Duncan said as he stuffed his hands into his pockets, Courtney looked at him strangely and shook her head.

"What do you have to be sorry for?" Courtney asked as she took at step toward him, he kicked a rock and looked into her onyx eyes.

"I'm sorry for dragging you here, and all the shit that happened, I'm sorry." Duncan said sincerely, Courtney only giggled and hugged him.

"Who said you have to be sorry for what happened today? I had fun and I'm happy that I got to spend the day with you." Courtney said and Duncan tightened his grip around her.

"I'm happy too, happy it was you and no one else." Duncan said as he nuzzled his head into her hair, she giggled and soaked into his warmth.

She pulled away and smiled, Duncan smiled back and Courtney opened the front door, she was about to step inside until she walked back over to Duncan.

She smiled at him before she kissed his cheek, when she pulled away Duncans cheeks were a shade of pink.

"Bye Duncan, I'll see you at school." Courtney smiled and walked into the house, leaving Duncan speechless.

he smiled and walked back to his car, he thought about Courtney the whole time he drove back home.

Maybe he would like to kiss her..

————

Hehehehehe duncney fluff. ❤️