-9-

"Are you sure? I like my hair up." Bridgette said as Courtney brushed through her hair.

"You need to get rid of this pesky ponytail, you have beautiful hair." Courtney said as she took out Bridgettes ponytail.

"Wow Bridgette you have all that hair and you put it up in a ponytail?" Gwen asked as she applied her black lipstick.

"Well I don't like my hair in my face." Bridgette defended and Courtney smiled.

"Geoff is going to love this. Now let's do your makeup!" LeShawna said as she reached for the makeup bag, Bridgette politely shook her head.

"Thanks LeShawna but I like to keep it natural." Bridgette smiled and leShawna shrugged.

Courtney put on her floral romper and turned to the girls, they looked at her in awe and Gwen smirked.

"Duncan will be drooling!" Gwen said and everyone laughed, Courtney smiled and shook her head.

"Might as well go all out eh?" Courtney said as she applied nude lipstick, she put on wedges and smiled.

"You look great court, all of us do!" LeShawna said as she applied her mascara, she put down the mascara and smiled at the girls.

"Alright now that we're all done, let's go!" LeShawna said and they walked out the cabin, they walked into the beach and Courtney's cheeks turned a light red.

Duncan saw her as well and his eyes widened, he smiled sheepishly at her and she came toward him.

"Hey princess. Wanna dance?" Duncan asked as he held out his hand, she accepted his hand and they walked toward the beach.

There at the beach was a DJ set, a food and drinks table, and a section of the beach dedicated to dancing.

He brought her close to him and she sighed. He smiled and swayed them back and forth.

He looked around the beach to see Geoff with Bridgette, Geoff smirked at him and gave him a sly thumbs up, Duncan smirked back.

He looked back down at Courtney and smiled, she had her head on his shoulder with a smile on her face.

"You look beautiful Courtney." Duncan said and she looked up at him, his words got caught in his throat as she looked up at him with her big onyx eyes that he loved.

"Thanks, you look quite handsome." Courtney smiled and Duncan gave her a smirk.

"Handsome? Admit it, you think I look hot." Duncan said and Courtney slapped his chest.

"I pretty sure if I don't admit to it you'll just pester me about it."
Courtney said and Duncan nodded proudly.

"Whatever you look hot." Courtney said and she felt him vibrate with laughter, she looked up at him and he only smiled.

He closed the space between them by kissing her passionately, she smiled and returned the passion.

He pulled away and laughed a little, Courtney looked up at him and he had a light blush across his cheeks.

"I l-like you, l-like a lot.." Duncan said as he looked into her eyes, Courtney smiled and clasped his hand, intwining their fingers.