.

lmao i have colored hair and i'm a junior in hs😭 life is fucking crazy ain't it?
ANYWAYS
it's like history repeats itself. but with an entirely different GROUP of people that don't even know you and you don't even know
i think it's crazy how people absolutely LOVE to speak on stuff they don't know, and how they think it's a joke
like mf you DONT know me
i just want to be unbothered
i mean i kinda am, but it's also some things that just bug me to hear because i hear it so much and it gets annoying because like why are people even out here talking about me and stuff. ESPECIALLY mfs i don't even knowww!
i get that you hear about me enough but that really doesn't mean you have to take it upon yourself to bring me up and start talking maaaaad shit like that's sooooooooooooooooooo low and i don't get it.
cause then people get mad when i get irritated with them if they say sum ion like them i snap like BITCH- don't do that cause you was the MAAAAAAIN one just talking so you can really calm all that pikachu ass face shit down fr.
i haven't ranted in a minute and there's so much more i wanna get off my chest but that'll come later when i can actually put it into words cause my thoughts are literally all over the place and i can even word them💀. but yeah i'll talk to y'all later and hopefully it'll be soon cause i just downloaded wattpad on my phone since i actually HAAAVE storage so i can keep it on here😂. peace outttttttttttttt!