falling for my worst enemy 2

Denise POV....

I walk to my locker and look at the note....

note----> denise, if you dont mind will you please meet me in the locker room for a talk.

~zack

"is he serious" i say out loud.....

some how my feet where moving on their own and were leading me to the locker room.... i mentally screamed at my body and said !STOP! But for some reason my body kept going....

LOCKER ROOM.....Zack POV....

I waited in the locker room and heard foot steps as soon as i thought she wasnt going to come.....

"hello" she said....

"yeah" i said....

"oh um....u wanted to talk...." she asked...

"yeah, um....why don't you like me?" i asked curious as a mouse....

she stayed silent for a few moments and then she started to talk....and what she said got my full attention.....

"you remind me of Demitre.....just a little....enough to cause me to think back of all the things he put me through...." she said and i could tell she was about to cry for some reason she wasnt yelling at me like she normally does nor was she throwing her books at me....

" Im sorry that ive been so mean and never thought of your feelings..." she said....all i wanted to do was hold her in my arms but i didnt wanna scare her....

Something took over me and i kissed her and held her....

her lips were soft and smooth...she let me explore her mouth and what i found was great... her tongue and my tongue danced and i could feel her getting hot and i just wanted it now and here....and thats when he walked in....damn it demitre......

Demitre POV.....

I found my self headed for the locker room to change and practice a little before it was time for me to head home...thats when i heard a familiar moan....i took a step in the locker room and what i saw surprised the hell out of me....Denise and zack Kissing....wait....what?

I just stood there and didn't say anything, Zack looked at me and so did denise...she may be african american but you can tell when she's blushing and boy was she....

"what the hell" i said....

" um....um...demitre..." she said stuttering.... " its not what you think"

"Then what is it" i said with my eyes glowing a bright red of anger....

" heh, is there a problem Demitre?" he asked with sarcasm in his voice....

" move away from her" and when i said it i could feel the blood in my body boiling....

" and if i don't, is the question" he said...

" U guys no!, let it go we can all just leave and act like none of this happen okay?" denise said as she stood in between me and zack....

thats was it....she wanted me to back down after he put his hands on my girl no....thats not how it was going down....

"im not your girlfriend any more Demitre" she said....that really set me off....so instead of hitting zack i hit denise.....BIG MISTAKE!!!

She just stood there for a few seconds and the color in her eyes went from hazel to black from black to red....oh shit what have i done....

" you sick son of a bitch" she yelled as she went for her kill....

I doged the first hit and the second one....well there was now way to doge that one....CRACK!!! was all i heard and i noticed she had broke my nose just by punching me....

" don't you ever put your hand s on me again demitre never again....not like the last time..." was the last thing i heard her say before she disappeared....

Denise POV.....

He hit me.....what the fuck....this dumb....urgggg!!! i remeber the last time he hit me and boy was it horrible...my whole face was swollen for days....see me and demitre dated...and he abused me during our four years together....just like my father did from the day i was five to the day he died which was when i was ten....thats nine year s of abuse if you put it all together....i heard foot steps behind me and i prepared myself....but i didnt feel anything but arms go around my waist and a kiss on my forehead....

"zack" i sobbed....

"yeah, its ok....im sorry..." he said....was i falling for him...ive never let him kiss me or hold me or even talk to me....was i falling for my worst enemy....