Chapter Two: The Unkown Re-Union.

After his day of patrol Spidey went back to his apartment, and turned on the tv to watch the new, when he found out something shoking, Eddie Brock, the host of venom symbiote, had died, a few days ago, that could mean one of a few thing, either, the symbiote left Eddie and he died, Eddie died, causing it to leave, or it left for a new host, leaving Eddie on his own. He desperately hoped it wasn't the last one, but knew that that had to be it, but he would deal with that tomorrow, he really needed to sleep, he had a long day, he needed some energy if he was going to find and stop the symbiote before it did anything, little did he know, the symbiote was closer than he realised,

*(symbiotes point of view)*

*a few moments earlier,*

The symbiote moved from host to host, with only one goal, find, bond, and never let go of its first host, it's Perfect Host..

After a few hours of doing this, it reached peters apartment and saw him as he went inside, it detached from its current host, now passed out on the street, and claimed the wall to his window and watched him, until it was sure he was deep asleep, it slowly crawled under the window, making its way the its Perfect Host, Who was currently asleep, when it had reached him, it started to bond to his outside, like it had when they first met, coating his body in a midnight blackness, that didn't cover his head... yet...

Then, a spider formed on the fromt and back of the symbiote now on his body, the legs merged with the ones coming from the spider on the back, it then, turned its attention to the head, it slowly crawled up his face, but stopped at his mouth, he waited for it to open, and when it did, went straight in, it wasn't going to lose Its Perfect Host this time, it was going to make the bond alsmost Permanent, coating all of his insides in the Midnight Blackness of the Symbiote, all except for the brain, for it couldn't fuse with its host brain, unless the host Chose to Fully Bind, and peter Had not done this. The symbiote then returned to the outside of its Perfect Host and Finally finished covering his face in its midnight black flesh, two white teardrop like eyes appeared where peters had been, he was now head to toe, in the black suit again, Head to Toe in The Symbiote again, but still, he slept, unkowing of the Re-Union that had just taken place, the symbiote then mad sure its flesh was tightly on his skin, nothing between them, then, after dong this, turned int peters clothes, as it too, decided to rest, now finally being with The Perfect Host, which Hadn't Known The Re-Union between the two, as they slept. But in morning, that would change...