Chap 1

After 8 years (Rin is 15 now)

Rin didn't go at school not because he was a rebel child like everyone think but because he thought it's too easy. So he was working today he just came back from his job interview and he got the job.

He never told his family he knew his biological father and he knew there were demons. Only Jii-chan knew. And they had a chat about his secret:

"When do you tell them you know?" Asked Jii-chan to Rin.

"I don't know, I think I will tell them when they're tell me THEIR secret." He answered.

" You really want the truth coming from their mouths right?" The old man asked.

"Yeah... I don't really know we always lied to each other so I don't know how I'm going to tell the truth to them." Explain the younger.

"In my opinion they must will tell you the truth because your seal become weaker and soon it will disappear so-" before he could continued Rin spoke.

"I will be attack by the demons for take me to Gehenna for become their prince right?" He said. 

"Yes." Sighed his Jii-can.

"I go now, I must do the dinner, bye bye." Said Rin after he checked his watch.

"Yes goodbye and think about what I told you." He answered.

" 'Kay see ya." After said that Rin was on his way to home.

Rin returned at his home and did the dinner. The next day he went his job and did his job very well but he saw a demon bother a little girl and he decided to help her but after that his boss saw he wasn't at his work and be fired. He return at home and tell at everyone he was fired ,he did the dinner.

After that: 

Rin woke up and saw by the window he could clearly saw the demons.

(Shadows was scarier than their real look. ) He thought.

After that he thought it was the seal who became extremely weak and he did like nothing is wrong but he knew today he will be attack by demons and his father will tell him the truth because his brother wasn't at home, he was at his dorm for high school. Then he went outside for a meeting for a new job it was the excuse he told to quit the church and to be attack and have the truth go out from Shiro's mouth.

It was a success ,he was attack by a man who got beat up by Rin before. He was possess by a demon king Astaroth but Shiro came and saved Rin who smiled in his head. Shiro called exorcist for help the man and ran from the demons with Rin and then they were return to the church and they have a chat:

"Tell me what it was!?? (Even if i know what it was)." Rin said the last thing in his head.

"I will tell you so chill out. Listen carefully, you're the son of Satan and the creatures attack us is demons. I know it's a lot of things to assimilate but it's true." Explained Shiro but...

"You finally tell me the truth about me but it's not your all secret right, I knows you're the palladin and Yukio and you are exorcist and there are 2 worlds Assiah our world and Gehenna the demon's world and if demons take me to Gehenna they will want to me to become their prince right?" said Rin with a smirk but he had serious eyes.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT!!!" Shouted Shiro.

"I'm not stupid, I always knew you and Yukio lie to me so I lied to you but i didn't see the demons very well for me it was only shadows but now I can see clearly them I think the shadows was scarier than that." Rin's smile changed for a nasty one.

"So you tell all of our plans and lies was a waste of time because you always knew you were a half demon and you knew everything?"

"Yes that's right and I have one more suprise~~" Said Rin with the same face.

"What is it....?" Asked Shiro a bit nervously.

"A charm against Satan if he possess you, it's only a necklace." After said that he gave Shiro a weird necklace.

"Thanks I assume but after this night I want to know everything okay?" Demanded Shiro.

"Maybe~" Said Rin.

"Now do you know the Kurikara*?" He asked.

"Yes of course I even can tell you where it is if you want." He answered smirking.

"Good, go to the room and hide, we will fight the demons." Ordered Shiro.

"But i'm not weak I can fight too." This time the smirk disappeared.

"No they want you so GO and HIDE." Yelled the other man.

"Fine." Said the youngster angrily.

And Rin went to a secret room under a church furniture. Then he asked to his friends to watch the fight and help if they needed help. But then all the priests were beat up Satan took  control of Shiro and Rin went out of his hide and activated the charm and Shiro could fight against the influence of Satan but for win against him hurt himself and fell in the gate Satan prepared but Rin used his magic for took him out of the gate and he took off the kurikara and his demon power awoke and he destroyed the gate with it. Then he healed Shiro with his magic then Yukio appeared.

Done finally and again sorry for the faults and see you at the next chap 😉

Vocabulary:

Kurikara=Demonic sword, it have Rin's demon heart