Chapter 20

Author's note:
Hey! I have found out that you guys like my updates being shorter than longer. I will keep them short. x3
Hope you guys are enjoying this!
Oh! I want to thank everybody who is reading this. thank you so so so much for helping me get noticed. You guys are AWSOME!
Okay sorry I will get to my story now.
Yours truly,
Danni

"Are you- is this a joke!" I couldn't control my words. They fell out just like thanksgiving night when I had to much to eat and threw it up.
"Anna, this is why I didn't want to tell you. It's to early, but you wanted to know and I will tell you anything you do want to know."
This was a mess. Now I couldn't think of which question to ask first. I had so much of them popping in my head at once. "How do you know I'm a angel?" I ask feeling a little qweezy. I was so analytical that I was tempted to sit here and ask him questions for hours.
"First tell me that you are okay with me talking to you about this. I don't want it to be to soon." He says with an uptight expression.
"I'm fine, it is a little surprising and a huge shock. But I knew I was different since the day I was born. My mother always said I was. She said I was a hint of light making the sun brighter each day. But I have never known what I was until now." I look up at him, we were still sitting on the edge of my bed. His eyes were sparkling with divineness and his lips were parted a little making him look even hotter then he usually is. His shirt was ruffled from sitting down.
"Angels are very rare these days. The reason why I say that is because humans and pure bloods or should I say dark souls like to take them and use there abilities against vampires." I quickly interrupt him with my curiosity.
"Abilities?"
"Yes abilities. You can kill a dark soul by touching them. Even with your tip of your finger. But it takes practice. Angels also has wings. It is savorily painful when they grow."
"When would I get them?"
"They can make them appear and disappear whenever they want. But as I said all of this stuff takes practice."
"How many are left?"
"I don't know. But I do know that they are extremely rare. Vampires can feel there presents because they are light."
"Is that why you felt me coming?"
"No, I did feel you coming but you don't feel like a normal angel. You have darkness in you to."
"Then how do you know I'm a angel?"
"Because. I can just feel it. You are so special and I need to protect you. "
"How can you tell that I'm an angel?"
"My sister was just like you. She was an angel of dark and light. But humans took her and cut her wings off. Then they sold her to pure bloods. They turned her into one of them. She doesn't remember anything about her past. She tried to kill me once. All she is, is darkness." He swallows hard. "That is one of the reasons I need to protect you. They will take you and destroy you. They will Turn you into one of them and you will never remember me ever again. That is why we have to be careful."
"I'm so sorry Daniel. I didn't know, we didn't have to talk about this-"
"It's okay. I wanted to tell you because I trust you. Remember your my everything and my only thing." He says it while caressing my cheek and smiling sadly.
"What happens if they do drink my blood?"
"They will be invincible. They will be strong."
"And what if you do?" I put my hand on his shoulder and look at him straight in the eye.
"I would be strong and invinsible. But I am a light soul. I would never do that, only if you wanted me to."
"Would it mean anything if you would bite me?" I look at his lips wondering if his teeth were out.
" Yes. It means you are my territory and no one else would be aloud to touch and feed on you. It's kind of like I would mark you and it would tell others that you belong to someone already. But the dark souls don't listen, they feed on anybody they want to."
He smiles at me and his eyes sparkle. I notice that his sharp teeth weren't showing. Just his regular mortal teeth. Then I noticed his shirt was still off. I blushed at the site.
"What if I want you to bite me? To mark me?"
"It's your decision. If you want to belong to me and no one else. Then yes I will do anything you want me to do to you."
"Daniel." I whisper. "I want you to mark me."