Summer contest! 2019 (closed)

Hey everyone! We are pleased to announce we are having a contest this summer! It's been a while since we last had a contest and we've decided to have a summer contest.

Prompts:

1.  After months of keeping his/her mental illness a secret, your character decides to confide in a friend. Write this scene.

2. Take a song you're really into, listen to it, then incorporate elements, concepts or themes from it into a story. If it's an instrumental piece, think about how it makes you feel, what it reminds you of, and then create a story that uses those images and impressions as part of its most key aspects.

If you choose to write option 2, include the song and artist written at the beginning of the book and motivate how your story line fits with the song.

Word count for you story is a maximum of 5,000 words. Your story does not need to be one chapter only. It can be divided into a maximum of 5 chapters.

– Your submission is required to be a new book and written with one of the two prompts above. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON. If you submit more than one entry the first you submit is the story entering the contest. To submit your story to the contest, fill in this form: https://forms.gle/Y9UviGN1xTbRiEqw9 (Also listed in our bio)

–The contest will be closed at August 31, 11.59 PM CEST +2. (5.59 PM ETD, 2.59 PM PTD) Any submissions after that time will not be included into the contest.

–Since this contest involved two writing prompts to choose from, we well judge on the writing and content. So be sure you've spelled it right!

The winner of the contest will get a fancy sticker to use on the cover of your book and be featured in our Contest Winners readinglist.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask us!