Cuddles | tyl!Kyoya

It was saturday morning, you woke up and looked on the clock.

5:56 am

Your husband, Kyoya, didn't have any job today -- or so what he told you last time, so he won't be summoned in the vongola hq this weekend.

You stared on his sleeping face. It looks so peaceful yet makes your heart beat fast. You touched his soft raven hair, messing it up a little bit as you continue to stare on his face.

So peaceful.

You kissed his forehead and giggled before you hugged him and dove into his chest as you sniffed his sleeping clothes.

What a happy wife you are, feeling lucky to be his wife.

He opened his eyes, still feeling sleepy and he looked on his wife -- who's still into his chest.

He just looked down on you for a while before patting you head. You flinched when he patted you and he made it worst when you felt his arm on your waist.

woah there, sneaky boi

A small smile appeared on his lips from your reaction, he doesn't really smile that much. But if he do, he'll bite you to death. Since he married you, you were the only one who made him genuinely smile.

Which is the case now, he's feeling really loved by the powerful hug you give to him.

He not really touchy or into skinship, being there beside him is enough for him. He prefers to have shower alone, but didn't mind if you joined him.

But that's for another oneshot, let's focus on this fluff first.

As he continued to pat your head, you looked up to him. The two of you stared for a while -- like you guys were doing some telepathy stuff or something. You pecked his lips and gave him a small smile before you dove again on his chest, sniffing his smell again, probably.

He smiled, kissing your forehead again as he heard some snores from your small figure. He stared on you again for a while and tighted his hug to your body.

"I love you, (Name)." he murmured.