Chapter 6

"Hey Alice." Lola smiled and came into the room. What's Going on here? Am I dreaming again?

        "L...Lo..Lola!?" I studder. "What are you doing here?" I dropped to my knees looking up at her.

        "I'm here because my older brother brought me here. Silly." Lola sat down on the bed. "What I want to know is...What are you doing here?" Chills went down my spine. What a cold expressetion Lola gave.

        "I was kidnapped by this one big guy, who killed my mother, and I was brought here last night. I don't know how but, Nate thinks I'll be his wife!" Lola looked at me like I was crazy. It's not my fault that it's true. Is it? 

        "Now, now, Alice, I know you are very creative but, it's not good to say you got kidnapped, and is being forced to marry someone. That's too unbelieveable. I mean why you of all people? Your mother was killed too? That's too much, even for me." Lola laughed. Why doesn't my own best friend not believe me. Still I have to get out of here.

        "Wait...Did you say that Nate is your brother?" I asked. She turned towards me and said.

        "Yes, Yes I did. Don't you remember we used to come over here a lot when we were kids?" I didn't remember anything like that. I never been here either, until now. Why don't I know these things? Why did I forget? Could something be here that I want to forget? I have to find out, with or without Lola's help.

        "How long are you staying here?" I asked, hoping to get a good reply. I wish she would help me as much as she can. Help me find out why I forgot the past, help me find a way out of here, and help me stay away from here.

        "I'll stay here while my brother is gone to Flintwood. I might stay one or two days after his return, however I'm not too sure. Mother wanted me to come check up on him. When I got here he asked if I would stay here with you." The cold expressetion she gave off disappered and became one of the warmest I've ever seen.

        "Did you even wonder why I was here?" Lola was surprised to finally think about it.

        "I thought you might've remembered something, about the accident." Lola qucikly stopped her words. Why can't I have a normal life? Now I have to find out, yet another problem.

        "What accident?" I asked. Wondering if she would tell me or act like she didn't know what I am talking about. A long pause came and left me feeling a bit uneasy.

        "Umm... You see, Alice when you and I was younger, we came here to play many times. However the adults told us we shouldn't. I knida forced you to come along." She looked around, shut the door and continued. "We were about six or seven the last time we came. We played hide and seek and you hid first. When I was finshed counting, I went to look for you. I thought you just got way better at hiding, it never cross my mind, you went missing." A tear flowed down Lola's cheek. "I'm so...sorry!" Covering her face, she went down to the ground. "You was gone for three days. I didn't tell anyone about it, I stayed there looking for you alone."

        "Calm down. I'm right here, safe and sound." I comforted her. "I don't know about any accident, but I do know you are my best friend. We can get over anything together." Slowly Lola stopped crying. "Can you tell me what happen during those three days?" I asked.

        "During that time I looked for you. I was so scared and didn't know what to do. I finally decided I had to get more help. I left to find Nate and get his help, since he's better and finding missing people." Another long pause came, the only sounds you could hear is the sound of Lola's heart pounding and the rain. Lighting flashed through the darken sky. Time passes by without either of us noticing. When we stopped it was just before midnight. How long have Lola and I been talking?