Mikoto:......Does anyone know what she just said...?

Everyone shook their heads no but they didn't want to find out.

Yin: Sounds like she got that off an definition. She just basically describe Ectoplasm.

Oka: Finally someone gets it.

Yin:....I get it since I am a ghost...(Or that's just how my quirk works...)

Sylvia: What about you Maria-chan?

Maria: Interning with the Wild Wild Pussycats was so much fun! We did a lot of outdoor activities especially hiking up mountains and went on patrols. They even let me do the pose with them!

Hein: Well it sounds like you had fun.

Maria: Well...The only problem I had Is some brat who act like the world around him is shit, nya!

Class 1-C: O-Oh.......

Maria: *Pouts* Tch. I don't care what problem he has with heroes. That doesn't excuse him to take it out on me! Stupid brat!

Class 1-C: (Look whose talking...you're the one acting like a brat here.....)

Luna: How about you Hein? Destiny?

Both girls looked like they didn't want to say anything....

Hein: Should we...?

Destiny:...Girl. Just show them the commercial...

"Eh? Commerical?" Is what everyone was thinking until Hein pulled out her phone and show them the video.

Uwabami: Easy waves with just one quick spray! CURL~~!

Uwabami was waving her curly hair around.

"CURL~! CURL~! CURL~! CURL~!"

The commercial flashes between Yaoyorozu, Kendo, Viamel, and Gold doing the same thing with their new curly locks for ten seconds.

It zooms out, showing Uwabami with a glowing smile.

The camera zooms out more, showing all five females with curly hair holding out the promoted bottle. A song plays,

"~Easy waves ~with just one quick spray, ~UNERI."

After the video ends, everyone was silent as Hein and Destiny looked away embarrassed.

Until Jack broke the silence.

Jack: Curl~~~! Curl~~~~!

Class 1-C: Pffffft! Hahahahahahahaha!

Hein and Destiny gave their classmate small glares before they proceeded to laugh too. Now that they think about it. It was funny.

But nevertheless, it had brighten up Class 1-C's day.

-Plus Ultra-

Kenji was heading home feeling exhausted from school.

Kenji: Lily. I'm home.

The bat flew towards him before she hits his face.

Kenji:.....*Grabs her* Well you're sure energetic today. What's gotten into you.

Kenji's red eyes stared back into Lily's black beady ones as if waiting for an answer.

Lily: *Screeches*

Kenji: *Sighs* If only you can talk...Sure gets lonely around here...

Kenji holds up a cup of blood and puts in Lily's cage along with adding some nutrients. Kenji decided to go take a bath.