Hot Cocoa

Winter Estelle Hayes was thinking about Nikolai Snow again. Nikolai was a handsome guy with brunette hair, a tall and well-built figure with sparkling icy blue eyes. He was a mysterious one, that one.

Winter Estelle walked over to the window and watched the squirrels 🐿 running over the frozen Wenatchee River and the beauty of the surrounding snow covered trees reflected on the frozen icy blue river.
She had always loved the post-card worthy snow covered banks of Leavenworth, Washington, with it's Jaw-Dropping scenic Mountain View. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel excited, happy and everything Christmas.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the mysterious figure of Nikolai Snow.

Winter Estelle gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She looked ridiculous in her big winter hoodie, big reading glasses covering her adorable big eyes and messy hair which was partly covered by her beanie and even though she was a pretty girl compared to that of her friends from the town, who saw her as who she really is, beautiful on the outside and kinder on the outside, she felt utterly ridiculous to feel insecure about how she looks in front of Nikolai Snow, the guy who makes her heart flutter and make squirrels jump inside her stomach.
Winter met Nikolai just by chance when she had once helped an adorable old lady wearing the comfiest grandma clothes ever, cross the road and guided her to her home, where she met the old lady's grandson, who turned out to be Nikolai.

Winter wrapped a woolen shawl around her neck, and put on winter gloves and set out of her house to go towards Nikolai in the snow covered ground, Nikolai seemed to notice Winter coming towards him, and he started towards her direction, thinking of how beautiful Winter looked in the snow. 

As Winter Estelle stepped outside and Nikolai came closer, she could see the kaleidoscopic glint in his eye. As Winter met Nikolai, Winter went speechless. All thoughts, all the words that she had wanted to say to him, just vanished. Her mind just went blank, and she felt herself heating up, and was sure that Nikolai would see her blushing red face and ears tinged with pink, and she turned more red at that thought. Nikolai gazed at Winter with so much an emotion similar to loving affection and Winter felt herself avoiding his gaze. 

In a hushed voice, Nikolai whispered into the vast snow covered area, and most importantly to Winter, "There's something beautiful in the way you walked in the snow that has not been walked by anyone yet, you are a gorgeous girl, Winter Estelle Hayes, would you do me the honor of buying you a cup of hot cocoa, perhaps, with your permission?"  

Winter Estelle looked back, feeling even more heat in her upped body, blushing so much that she thought that she looked like a red tomato. "Yes, I would love to, thank you." she replied.

They looked at each other with so much affection, and smiled lovingly, like two independent people in love who are trying their hardest to make the best version of themselves, and feeling the whole Christmas atmosphere around them, they felt more merrier, especially with the Christmas music playing in the distant scenic mountain where there are some couples sledding and some that are dancing to the beat.

Winter Estelle regarded Nikolai's brunette hair and tall figure and astonishingly beautiful eyes. "Would you like to come inside my place, for a nice cup of hot cocoa instead of you buying some? I make some excellent hot cocoa." revealed Winter Estelle with a delighted grin. Nikolai looked back at Winter Estelle and said, "why not?" with an excited grin on his oh so handsomely sculptured face.

Winter Estelle Hayes and Nikolai Snow walked side by side towards Winter's house for a nice cup of hot cocoa, while their fingers ached to touch each other's.

THE END

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: This was my first some what finished idea that came to me in a dream. Please read, comment what you think, and vote. <3