Chapter 2

I was shocked to see a drunk Jiroutachi holding a baby.. with an eyepatch?? That means.

I faint as I was in my more dreams and fantasize babies.

(Author's POV)

The trio was starting to worry towards you as you fainted, they immediately got baby mitsutada as they bring your fainted body in your room, ready to settle in they immediately fan your sweaty face.

"What just happened!" Hasebe whispered as he was pissed he turn to look at Kashuu with angry eyes. "You, Kashuu, tell us why did Aruji fainted." Kashuu felt silent as he feed Mitsutada with a bottle on his hand as he settle him beside the sleeping baby Mikazuki with his green tea milk. He took a deep breath.

"Aruji~sama, is in love with babies, she told me that ever since we met the first time, that time I was kinda jealous, but for some reason seeing our comrades turn into a baby was not bad after all, she gave her best to put on all attention to us. She even drew me as a Baby, she even imagine me as a baby." Kashuu said as he blushed to the little memory he had with you.

"Well I supposed that you're right, but still turning them into a baby was quite bad, because..." Hasebe said hesitantly. "Because Aruji might lose interest on us." He said sadly. Kosetsu on the other hand tried to comfort Hasebe and Kashuu. "I am certainly sure that Aruji isn't like that, she still care for us not just her swords but also like a family, I have learned that ever since I was summoned and she had a sparkle through her eyes, she is not here just to collect swords. She is here to make us stronger and loved us equally as her own, she made a promise that after the war she will summon us all. And I can tell that, that is true to her heart. Aruji couldn't leave us, her sister might do the same but she'll disperse and bring that to reality because we are only one we are not two or five or more, but we are just one people." He said with a hint of care. "Alright, I take that as a hint of couragement, thank you very much, Kousetsu." He smile faintly. Little did they know that you were awake the whole time.

Next morning

You woke up and feeling a little bit of heavy on your stomach, chest, legs and hand a on your face. Once you woke up you notice the white baby crane has his 'COOL' glasses on making it fall on his left side, he immediately said "Buwaaahh!!" In his cute baby voice as your heart beats faster you look around and heard the babies laugh in unison.

You sit up from your bed removing the babies one by one. Then you remembered there is a additional baby in here beside you, it was none other than baby Mitsutada.

They never remove the eye patch except they change his clothes making him so refreshed in the morning glory, you decide to get up and heard someone called you.

"Mama Awuji!~~" You turn around to see baby Yasusada with his big round eyes his smiling with his one tooth on his bottom gum section.

"Mama Awruji!" The navy blue short haired baby Mikazuki showed that he can also call his master that, You were dying inside a little.

"Oh my Goshh!!! Thank you lord! For blessing with these kind of situation I love them!!!!" You thought as you fan yourself trying not to get suspicious of your acts as your heart beats faster.

Then you saw a letter, you get up from your bed and went towards the letter and read it.

The letter

Dear Yuki Maru Shisoui,

We are hereby announce about your recent events in your citadel. This baby situation involves all ignored Toudans you have, and we noticed that you are lacking of attention towards them. We simply make this situation a lot fun and easier, and also this was a request from the neighbored citadel close to you which is your sister, Hana Yume Shisoui. We heard a lot about the two of you decide to take its lesser events since the time was stopped, we take this opportunity to make it up to your Toudans, and on the other hand the time when they recover will be over 1 month, so enjoy your time with them. But once they recovered please never lose interest in them, they are a people just like us.

I hope you had a great time.

Sincerly yours,
Ai Yoshi Kiyamura.

You hugged the letter and dance like in one of the fantasy stories you once read. You turn to look at your toudans and start pinching lightly their cheeks as you carried all of them, when I say all of them I mean all 9 of them.

You got down from your room holding all babies and a letter on your mouth.

(Your POV)

I dance with my baby toudans, I was once notice by Kasen looking at me with his caring look. "You seem to be in a very good mood, Aruji~San." He said, he was shock to see all baby toudans around me. "So many babies Aruji~sama." He said with a hint of worry in his tone. "So you want to held one of them?" His eyes sparkled he quickly nodded. He soon pick up The boys Higekiri and Hizamaru. I might say, he is doing well in carrying the babies, when I was about to leave the two babies whimpered. "Kasen, would you mind staying with me, these two will end up crying if I'm far away." I said and he nodded agreeing in my pace.

We walk silently as we arrive at the room where Kinuyuki is there lying on the floor... sleeping .-.

"Kinuyuki!!!" I shout as he went falling facing the floor he let out an annoyed sigh he look at me as he immediately bring out the none other than fake smile, he was shaking, I dunno why.

"Would you mind taking care of my unwombed children, again?" I said making a puppy face, he couldn't say no as he nodded. "Here is the list of what you have to do while I'm gone, don't do anything okay?" I said as he nodded. Settling the baby toudans, I crouch to them. "Babies, Mama's gonna go to work okay? Be good and don't cry, Mama will come back okay?" I said assuring them as they smiled, I remove my outer Kimono and leaving me with my white kimono, I kiss each of their foreheads as I saw them craddling my Kimono, I left without a problem.

"That was kind of you, Aruji~sama." He smiled at me as I go towards the Market since I assigned the trio on a battle field along with Yamanbagiri, Honebami, and Fuduo.

"Oh! another strawberry milk and Green tea milk powder." I finished buying baby milks and other flavoured milks I was distracted by the list when I accidentally hit a pregnant women. She looks kinda at my age and then she looked at me with an apologetic eyes. "I am so sorry, miss." I immediately apologize as panic hits me. "I was distracted by my list I was preparing for my children." I said as the words came out I cover my mouth. "I am not the only one." She said. "Ahh no.. actually I am a Aruji in my Citadel and was set to a situation where babies were involve." Her eyes sparkle. "Can we talk for a bit?" She said with pleading eyes. "Sure, but I owe you an Apology gift, I don't want to leave you with nothing." I said as held her hand and walk towards the baby shop and also with hairpins with them, I actualluly don't like the hair pins there 'hmm' I sighed. I bought her things for her and for her baby. "This is too much, I can accept these." I shake my head and offer a hand. "I'll help you with these bags so don't worry!" I said cheerfully her eyes was about to tear up. "I am sorry I got so emotional." She said while wiping her tears I offer her a handkerchief which she kindly take it and wipe away the few tears. "Come lets go, I want us to knew each other." I said as I held her hand and lead her to the way of my home.

Once I arrive at the Citadel, I notice that a man stranger came in my Citadel and his hair was beung pulled others are biting his fingers and hands by my babies. Wait?! "My effin babies?!" I thought as I dropped my groceries and the women beside was also terrified I ran and remove my right slipper and hit the man on his head making him faint and fall.

"Tch!" I click my tounge as I grab my baby toudans. The women with came towards me with my groceries on her left, I called out Kogi and told him to help the women out, he carefully got the groceries out of her hands as he head towards inside the Citadel.

"Woah! You have so many babies, I never thought you could have all these babies in just one go." She said and I blushed crimson red. "Maybe we should go inside I'll explain it to you how I got them okay?" Slapping myself mentally.

"What in the world am I saying?! How I got them... in one go?" I thought as the babies behind me and others on my arm laughed cutely.

B-Babies?! (Touken Ranbu x OC)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara