"Hello." I greet them with a big smile on my face.

"Hi, you must be the new assistant. Welcome to our company." The lady who called me pretty says.

"I am and thank you so much."

"How are you liking the company?" The other lady asks.

"It does have a lot of benefits and everyone is very hardworking so I'd say I really like the company."

"We're glad. My name is Willow, by the way." The one who called me pretty says.

I shake hands with her.

"And I'm Sandra." The other lady says.

"Well it's nice to meet you Ms. Willow and Ms. Sandra. I'm Celine. I'll see you two around the company."

"See you."

I wave goodbye to them as I exit the bathroom. I meet up with my boss in the parking garage and we start my practice. As I drive, Mr. Cloud nods his head in approval and gives me specific directions. I practice for an hour.

"Wow, you really are a fast learner. I told you disciplinary learning is the key."

"No, it was practice."

I drive us to his house and Mr. Cloud gets a call.

"Hello, Randy! Are you here?"
"Alright."

Mr. Cloud opens the door and a bunch of people enter his house.

"Randy! This is your subject for the day, Celine. Celine, this is my sister's favorite stylist in the world, Randy."

"Hi." I say as I wave shyly at Randy.

"Mr. Marcus, where did you manage to find such a gorgeous girl?"

I smile.

"Thank you."

"So...Mr. Marcus, do you have any preferences?"

"It's just a dinner with my family so keep it casual, but make her look glamorous."

"Got it, sir."

Randy starts styling me. He makes me try ok various outfits and adds natural looking waves in my straight hair. He gives me natural looking makeup. For my outfit, I am wearing a jade green dress with expensive gold jewelry. Randy gives me black high heels.

"Mr. Marcus, Ms. Celine is ready."

"Alright. Let's go, Cel-"

He looks up and sees me ready. He pauses to look me up and down.

"What do you think?" I ask, twirling around.

"Perfect. Thank you, Randy so much."

"No problem. Bye Celine."

"Bye!"

I wave goodbye to Randy and his assistants. We drive to his father's house and greet his father.

"Father, this is my girlfriend, Celine."

"Good evening, sir. It is an honor to meet you." I say.

He smiles at me.

"It's nice to meet you too, Celine. Sit, sit."

We sit down at a table with all four of his siblings and his father. Mr. Cloud has 2 older brothers and an older sister, which makes him the youngest.

"So...how long have you two been dating?" Mr. Cloud's father asks.

"4 months, father."

"I'm so happy you finally found a gorgeous woman. I was worried that you were...not interested in women." His other brother, Malcolm comments.

"How did my little brother convince you to go out with him?" His sister, Melody asks.

"Actually...we knew each other in high school and just became friends again recently. I guess we just found this connection." I explain to his family.

I look deep into Mr. Cloud's eyes and smile at him.

"I'm happy we reconnected." He tells me.

Mr. Cloud grabs my hand and lifts it to his lips to kiss the back of my hand softly.

"You two are so adorable. I didn't know my lil bro was capable of being so affectionate." Matthew teases.

"What can I say? I'm in love with this girl."

The dinner went great. Mr. Cloud's family seemed to really like me, but I had this guilt inside of me because we were lying to their faces about our relationship that doesn't even exist. They were so happy that the youngest one was able to find love.