12: Sleep Over

Começar do início

"Mmmm. You're actually really good at cooking, Celine."

"Thank you, but please don't make this another duty as your assistant."

"I might just have to." He jokes.

He leaves after having breakfast and I begin to get ready for work. I go to his house to find him already in his suit. He's trying to figure out how to tie his tie on his own. I stand in the doorway on his closet, laughing at him.

"Are you just going to stand there laughing at me or are you going to help me?"

I help Mr. Cloud tie his tie and we get into his car.

"Ready?"

"Yep."

"You have zero meetings today, but you do have to fix the new update for the software. Many customers have complains about the loading time being too slow and their device suddenly shutting down. Then at 3, we will go to your house to get ready for dinner and then we have dinner at 6 with your family."

"Sounds good. Let's reschedule your driving lesson from 2 pm to 3 pm."

"Alright."

I do my daily responsibilities and stand at the right side of the desk.

"Anything I can do?"

"Yes. Celine, can you please sit on that couch the whole day and just work there. I'm still scared."

I chuckle.

"Of course, sir."

The whole day I work in his office and then we go to lunch in the cafe downstairs at 12. As we walk to the cafe, people keep looking at Mr. Cloud's black eye, but Mr. Cloud just greets them like usual.

"You want me to pick up a pair of sunglasses for you?" I ask.

"I should be fine, Celine. Don't worry."

We make it to the lobby of the building and more and more people begin looking at Mr. Cloud's eye.

"On second thought, please do so."

"Alright, sir. I'll be right back."

I rush to his office and get him his sunglasses. I rush back down to the cafe and hand him his sunglasses.

"Thank you, Celine."

"No problem."

He puts them on and we enjoy lunch together. After lunch, I go to use the restroom before we go for my driving practice.

"Have you seen Mr. Cloud's new assistant? She's so pretty!" I hear one employee say.

I smile to myself and flip my hair back.

"How pretty?" Another employee asks.

"REALLY PRETTY. She could be a model if she were taller."

"I heard that Mr. Cloud spends more time with her than he did with Stella."

"Well of course. I bet Mr. Cloud is also enchanted by her beauty that he just wants her to be by his side all the time."

"What if that's why he hired her? Just because of her face?"

"I'm not sure, I heard she's also doing really well with her job."

"You think she could've seduced him to get this job? I heard that she's a couple months out of college and doesn't have much experience."

"Who knows?"

I step out of the stall and wash my hands. One of the employees gasps when she looks at me.