-7

As you lay in the hospital bed, your whole body felt weak and everything hurt. You couldn't even move at all. Your mother was beside you, holding your hand gently.

She looked restless and had a tear stained face, you both knew too well what was about to happen.

It saddened you to see you mother in a state like this and only wanted to blame yourself. You'd think that she's like this because of you, but your mother thinks otherwise.

You slowly reach out to rest a hand on her cheek and started, "Mom." Your voice was almost inaudible but she was able to hear you.

"Don't cry, mom. Please. I.. I'll be fine. Please don't.. don't worry about me." You managed to croak out a full sentence, your throat being in a bit of pain because of the strength it took out of you. You barley had any.

Your words only managed to make your mother cry uncontrollably and repeatedly apologizing. She was hugging you as gently as she could so she wouldn't cause you anymore pain.

"I don't want you to cry, please promise me that you'll get over me and this whole thing.. you'll finally be able to live a normal life. In your home and not this damn hospital because of me."

"Y/n, please don't blame yourself. I choose to be here because I love you. And I want to be here for you till the very end. I don't care how long it takes." She gave you a small smile, tears still going down her face.

You only smiled back, your eyes closed and leaned back onto the bad, and gave her a small nod.

••
"Hey, dumb hair, are we there yet? I'm getting real damn tired." Bakugou kept asking the same questions every 5 minutes like a child.

"Come on man, just a few more minutes." Kirishima kept walking down the sidewalk, looking down at his gps.

"In 115 ft, turn left and you will arrive to your destination."

As both teens arrived, the tall white hospital building came into view. And Kirishima began getting a nasty feeling in his gut.

Things aren't gonna turn out like they were supposed to. What seemed like a trip to meet the person he was in love with would soon turn into the worst day of his life.

••—••
hi again, so, just a quick disclaimer to no one because no one reads this :^^) that the next chapter is the final one before this book is completed . I think i rushed things but like, I'm not an organized writer so um, sorry? lmao¿