Info about reader

[information]

Full name:[ Y/n ][L/n]

Age: 17

Birthday: [B/d]

Height: 6'5

Blood type: B-

Appearance: he usually has punk like clothes, but mainly he has a black hoodie with baggy pants, he has a [F/c] beanie and a mask on his mouth.
[Y/n] has bandages on his arms and a lot of bandaids on himself which is covered by his black hoodie and baggy pants.

Family:
Mother:Zuri
Father:Seth
Uncle:Lee

[Status]
Y/n: Alive
Zuri: Deceased
Father:Alive
Uncle:Alive
_____________

A introvert named [Y/n], who has lived a terrible life for seven years.
he was also a introvert he never liked people ever since his 'father' —if he can ever call that demon his father— started abusing him emotionally and physically .
He lives with his abusive father who has only blamed his kid for years for his mother's death —who's his mother [M/n] have died in a car crash— and has drank and abused [Y/n].

[Y/n] was a punk, rebellious, a asshole,Etc.
These were the words people described him each day.
Even though he might be strong and rebellious he always felt weak against his knees when he faced his father or even the mention of the devil's name.

he was also a introvert he never liked people ever since his 'father' —if he can ever call that demon his father— started abusing him emotionally and physically .

When he gets a scholarship to a rich people school and meets the host club will they find out his secret?
What will they do?
Will they help him get out of his horrible life or will [Y/n] end his life before they find out?

Other info:
-you have friends (that will be introduced in the future )
-you have a kind uncle that lets you stay at her (yes I meant to put her) place at times and also lends you money
-

More will be added as it goes on