(say the name) seventeen.

Mulai dari awal

"all good now?" Hyunjin questioned. "y-yeah" Seungmins answer seemed hesitant and Hyunjin wasn't content with it. "I can loosen it more if you want." the taller offered. "I'm alright...really" Seungmin replied, though he truly appreciated that Hyunjin was actually concerned about him.

"Good Boy..." Hyunjin said, ruffling the hair that were resting on his forehead carefully so as to not disturb the hairband. The two words that came out of Hyunjins mouth were so innocent, yet in such a moment, they sounded so lewd and Seungmin wanted to hear it more often.

"you're my puppy now Seungmin...MINE and mine only" Hyunjin said hooking his index finger under the shorters chin, bringing his thumb closer to his lips. He traced it delicately along Seungmins bottom lip. Remembering what happened at the café, Seungmin opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out. Hyunjin took this opportunity to stick his thumb further inside. His dick twitched inside his pants, clearly jealous of his thumb.

Hyunjin retreated his hand, proceeding to unbutton his pants as Seungmin gulped in anticipation. "Now be a good boy will you?" Hyunjin said, words coated with lust.

He pulled his member out, giving it a few pumps as Seungmin kept watching him. The shorter stuck his tongue out, indicating that he was ready for what was to come.

Hyunjin placed the tip of his dick against Seungmins tongue slowly sliding it further in. He groaned at the feeling that he was still unfamiliar with causing him to bite his lip and shut his eyes at the gush pleasure.

Seungmin began going further, until Hyunjins tip was touching the back of his throat. His eyes flickered as he almost gagged at the sensation. The taller found it to be a hot sight, adding on to the pleasure he was receiving from the latter. Hyunjin entangled his fingers in the hair that rested on Seungmins forehead on pushed his head back, forcing the shorter to look directly at him as he satisfied the other

Seungmin looked up at him with his puppy-dog eyes as he did the job which went perfectly with his costume. "How can one manage to look so adorable whilst doing something so provocative", Hyunjin questioned, truly surprised by the latter. Seungmin moaned in response, acknowledging the question

"from now on...this is how you're going to pay me back" Hyunjin said, brushing a few strands of Hair out of Seungmins forehead as he looked up. Seungmin couldn't process anything Hyunjin said as he was too intoxicated in the moment but he somewhat understood what the latter said. He didn't think much about it, focusing more on pleasing Hyunjin. "got that puppy?" Hyunjin confirmed. Seungmin moaned again to let him know

The shorter placed both his hands on Hyunjins groin, quickening his pace. Hyunjin let out a series of groans pushing his head back. He looked at the boy beneath him "mmh...I'm close"

It didn't take him long to come inside Seungmins mouth. The shorters eyes widened as he calmly pulled back. He stuck his tongue out, huffing like a dog and letting the white liquid drip down. Though Hyunjin found it to be a hot sight, he remembered the dream he had.

"swallow it" he commanded. Seungmin tilted his head but did as he was told to. "good dog" Hyunjin said patting hus head. Seungmin smiled and bit his lip at the sensual comment

"On the bed now" Hyunjin ordered in a composed tone. Seungmin was getting up on both of his legs when he received a light whip from the leash in Hyunjins hand "all fours baby...remember, you're a dog" Hyunjin said. Though his tone wasn't stern, Seungmin was still startled.

He only Whipped him lightly but if he would've been more disobedient, maybe he might have done it harder

So, Seungmin got back on all fours, placing his hands on the bed, trying his best to figure out a way to climb onto the bed without two legs. Hyunjin lovingly kept watching as the shorter attempted to place his leg on the bed and pull himself up. It seemed to work until Seungmin fell halfway.

Hyunjin chuckled, deciding to get up and help him. He cupped Seungmins thighs from behind, like one would do to a puppy. He pushed him upwards, finding him lighter than he imagined Seungmin would be.

Seungmin was finally on the bed, huffing because he was ACTUALLY feeling tired. But then he thought about what they were going to do, thinking about the fatigue he'll experience once Hyunjin would be done with him.

Hyunjin climbed on to the bed too, grabbing the leash and buckleing it to the collar as Seungmin adjusted himself on all fours on the fluffy bed.

Hyunjin suddenly yanked the leash, causing Seungmin to abruptly fall into his lap. Seungmin looked up at him, shaking at the dominant boy smirking at him. "call me master" Hyunjin said. Seungmin didn't know if he liked the idea nonetheless, he played along

"ye-yes...okay" he replied in a small voice. Hyunjin pulled the leash again but this time upwards so that their lips were just brushing against each others. Seungmin moaned at the pain he felt in his neck. He didn't understand why he liked it.

"yes what?" Hyunjin growled. "y-yes master" Seungmin said, cowardly. He found the idea peculiar, very peculiar but Hyunjin wanted him to do so.

Why was so obedient towards him?

Authors Note

I ooped

I'm here writing Seungmin as a puppy and there's Jisung wearing the tail