Walk

You could barley keep your eyes open. You kept giving into sleep but then jolting awake over and over and over again. It started to piss you off. "Fuck this." You said slightly whining. You got up stumbling slightly and went straight to Everyone who was taking a break. "Anyone need any healing?" You questioned trying to sound like you were completely fine. "(Y/n) you shouldn't heal us. It's better if you stay conscious. Plus I dont think anyone is hurt." Midoryia said pointing to all the boys in 1-A that were drinking water. You looked and he was right. Not a single scratch on them. Your tiredness began catching up with you when you starting to become very agitated at everything. You began marching your way out of the gym when you realized you can't go anywhere without being in danger. "DAMN THIS QUIRK!!" You screamed catching everyone attention. You sat back down where you were and began to silent cry out of frustration. Everyone just stared at you. You silently replied with a "what..." with a hint of anger in your voice. All the boys looked away expect for Bakugou, Todoroki, and Deku. Deku walked towards you and sat down next to you. 'I can't believe I cried in front of everyone' you thought to your self. "Don't say you hate your quirk. I—- my friend ... he doesn't have a quirk..." Deku said fidgeting. "Really...?" You said looking at him with tear filled eyes. "Yeah... just don't hate on your quirk... please?" "Okay. Fine. I'll try." You said wiping away your tears. "Okay good!" Deku said as he got back up and began to train more for the sports festival. You got up and went to Bakugou "Hey Bakuboi" you said in a teasing manor "STOP CALLING ME THAT YOU BITCH!" Bakugou screamed. "THATS NO WAY TO TALK TO A LADY BAKUGOU!" Iida screamed from the other side of the gym. Bakugou growled. "I was actually wondering if you could help me train on the last day of preparation for the sports festival..." "no." Bakugou said simply "WHAT WHY NOT??" You screamed back "BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO BE STUCK TRAINING AND IDIOT LIKE YOU!" "FINE YOU TWAT!" You screamed back. You began wondering who else could help you train. "Deku told me he was training with someone else... The girls told me they were training with them selfs and other people... fuck I'm lonely... Iida?? No he probably wouldn't" you began mumbling like Deku and it was scaring Kamanari and Kirishima. "Yo (Y/n), you okay?" Kirishima asked a little worried? "Yeah I'm ok-" you looked down remembering what you did to Kirishima. "I'm sorry for what I did..." you said whole bowing causing Mineta to stare. "Heh. It's okay! During the sports festival you want a rematch?" Kirishima said challenging "Sure!!" You said feeling a lot better. You began chatting away with Kirishima when Todoroki interrupted "Hey (Y/n) I can take you home if done with training." Todoroki said "Oh, Thanks!" You said "Kirishima are you training with anyone these three days?" "Yeah, Bakugou! Sorry." Kirishima said pointing to the explosive porcupine. "Oh thanks alright!! Well see ya around!" You said waving to him and heading out with Todoroki. Most of the walk was silent. When you finally arrived at your apartment oh looked for your keys to open the door. "No no no no nooooo!!" You said panicking "what's the matter?" Todoroki asked. "I lost my keys..." you said lookin to the ground "well I guess you're sleeping at my house." Todoroki said very calmly which set you off guard. "You sure?" You asked. "Yeah. Just come on." You both began walking to the Todoroki residence when Todoroki spoke up. "You're looking for a training partner?" Todoroki asked "Yeah... no one seems to be free" you said staring at side walk in front of you. "I could help you if you want..." Todoroki said as he looked at you slightly. You stoped which made Todoroki stop. He looked at you and it looked like you were going to explode. "Are you al—." "THANK YOU SO MUCH!!" You said as you hugged him which caused him to tense up. But lucky for both of you Endeavor was watching you hug Todoroki. "SHOTO!!" Endeavor said sternly "what. She got locked out of her apartment." Todoroki said in his monotone voice. You let go of Todoroki. "I'll be going now. It's okay." You said leaving. "(Y/n)! You can stay if you want." Todoroki said "No it's okay I'll find somewhere else!" You turned but Todoroki grabbed your hand. "You're staying here." He said as he pulled you into his house and into a guest bedroom. "You can sleep here. Good night." Todoroki said coldly. "Good night!" You said with a smile trying to lighten up the mood. It didn't work. Todoroki left leaving you feeling like you did something wrong. "Good night" you said to your self as you drifted to sleep.

(SO SORRY FOR THE INACTIVITY!! I moved and I've been really busy have this chapter hopefully it makes up for it probably not but ;-; I'm sorry)