Chapter IX

That man... is my father...

I stood still in complete awe. "(n/a)?" Karl said waving his hand in front of my face. I looked toward Karl getting out my daze.

"Yes?" I asked. "Do you happen to know my friend?" Karl asked. I looked across the table and Kanato was sitting in front of me. He looked at me with a concern face.

"So do you know (n/a)?" Karl said getting closer to me. Kanato waved his hands softly trying to signal me. I was so confused.

With this confused I just ignored him. "Yes Sir Karlheinz, I do and Lord (l/n) is actually my father." I looked down. Karl then stopped and looked at me. "Is that true." He asked turning my face toward his.

"That explains your beautiful face." He said smirking. I felt my cheeks begin to burn up. "I guess." I said.

"You also must be a one of us pure-bloods as well. How delightful!" He said. I felt like I shouldn't answer that so I just smiled to him.

Karl then continued his questioning to his son's and I came into some of the conversations. I didn't understand anything so I just nodded.

Kanato kept signaling me stuff but it was hard to understand after all Karl knows my dad. Maybe I could ask him questions?

"Sir Karlheinz, I never actually met my father I was just wondering... who was he?" I asked. Karl looked to me with a soft smile. "With that face I guess I must answer that questions." Karl smirked.

"He used to be The King Of Vampires but... his rain was short and fell..." He said. "How?" I asked. "He tried to stop me from doing good things for our race..." Karl looked down.

I nodded to signal him to continue. "I am a man of curiosity. I experiment... I'm mostly interested in cross-breeding." Karl said smoothly.

"Our demon world is corrupt and I want to produce a more sophisticated demon world. A new world... The Adam and Eve project I like to call it." Karl smiled and crossed his arms.

"Once we clear our withered demon world I will move my son's there to protect it. They are strong and capable enough to handle it there instead of here." Karl sighed.

"Interesting." I said. "Indeed, I'm glad your interested." Karl smiled.

"Well Thanks children for the hospitality." Karl smiled and stood up. "I don't really want to leave just yet." Karl then looked at me. I didn't notice cause I was dusting off my gown.

I then began to leave to my room to change.

Third Person POV
(n/a) silently left the room. Karl followed her casually. Kanato walked behind him and grabbed his arm tightly. "Don't you dare." Kanato sneered. "What do you want?" Karl said angrily. "Get away from (n/a)." Kanato growled.

"You think that's gonna stop me." Karl's golden eyes were then tinted to a glowing red. Karl then violently slapped Kanato away from him. He was the vampire king after all... his power was extremely overpowered.

Kanato lied there as blood ran down his face. Karl slowly walked to (n/a).

Your POV
I was lying in my bed already dressed in my night gown. It was a long day and I just wanted to sleep. It was so quiet.

Karlheinz's POV
It was so easy to find where (n/a) was. Her door was locked... maybe she's sleeping. Wait why is she sleeping isn't she a vampire. I shouldn't over think this to much.

Finally another girl to subject on only this time she's quite cute and interesting. Maybe I keep her with me for awhile.

I waved my hand around the door knob and purple smoke surrounded it. The door then quietly opened. I looked around the room and saw (n/a) sleeping soundlessly.

She was so adorable it made me feel so warm inside. I caressed her face lightly. "It's time to go." I whispered. In the flash of light I disappeared with (n/a)'s sleeping body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝘏𝘦𝘺𝘰~ 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘱𝘢𝘥! 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘐𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘭𝘬 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘮𝘦. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺~