I walked out the house behind them. I made sure they got in the car. Then I pulled out the driveway. I had some plays to do.

I was riding down the block and saw some opps standing outside. So I grabbed my Tech-9 from the back seat. Then I loaded the clip and turned the car around. Then I rolled down my window and started shooting.

I shot one of the niggas and the other one was trying to duck behind the car. So I started letting off shots at the car. Both of them had a lot of money on their heads. And them muthafuckas be dry snitching and doing hoe ass shit. And money talks.

I pulled over and got out and walked up to both them niggas. I loaded the clip again and emptied them on the both of them niggas. Then I took a pic and ran back to the car and pulled off fast asf.

Sasha

Today has been a long ass day. I hate doing 12 hour shifts. I had a lot of surgeries to do today because apparently there was a shoot out and it was a lot of bodies being brought in. I had some successful and bad surgeries, but that's all apart of the job. So with all those surgeries I had to stay longer than my 12 hour shift.

So I finally got time to go home and get some rest. Luckily, I wasn't on call tonight. I finally got home and ran a hot bath. I was laying on the bed until my phone rang and it was Kali.

"I slept with Jordan" she said through the phone

I quickly sat up and took my shoes off and sat on the bed.

"Bitchhhhh you did what?" I yelled through the phone

"I slept with Jordan, and he's in the bedroom now sleeping.......and I'm in my living room smoking a fat ass blunt.. bitch I had to call and tell you" she said

Damn! I loved the tea I was coming home too. But Jordan her agent though, after all these years.

"Damn! Wait hold on I thought he was married? How did y'all even get back to your condo?" I asked

This bitch leaving out details and shit. Like I wanna hear the whole thing.

"Well earlier at the photoshoot I asked about how him and the wifey doing, but he said they getting a divorce so I offered to go for shots. So we did and got drunk one thing led to another so we ended up back at my condo." she said

"Wow that's crazy so was the sex good" I said laughing

I love hearing about her crazy ass sex stories. They be so funny or having you cringing in your seat. Damn! I ain't any good dick since Dillon. Dillion was one of the nurses working at the hospital. But he wanted a relationship and I didn't, so he ended the little fling. I didn't want to ruin my reputation or lose focus on my career.

"Bitch what! It was fantastic, but I feel bad though cause I was really starting to feel Kevin" she said inhaling and then choking I guess from the hit

"So who was better in bed Kevin or Jordan?" I asked

Shit I wanted to know. I mean Jordan fine and chocolate but he's also her modeling agent. And Kevin was our yoga instructor. I feel like her and Jordan just have a fling going on. Kevin seems like he really likes her. So I'm team Kevin.

"Ion know that a hard one, but I think Kevin got it" she said

We continued talking about random stuff and then got off the phone. I couldn't help think about Ghost. He looked good as hell earlier in Walmart. Maybe the bad boy style was sexy on him. Sasha don't think about it, you don't need no distractions.