"Just the thought of him out and walking around," her voice is disgusted. "I can't take it."

"Shh, we'll go and sit with Hotch and we'll discuss this properly tomorrow, okay, you can come with me to the office tomorrow."

I hold her in my arms until she falls asleep, then I carry her to our bed, tuck her in before climbing in next to her. I stay up for another hour, making sure she's okay.

====

"And this is where the magic happens." Morgan says as he takes Amity's hand and leads her into the bullpen. She laughs as he spins her around in a circle before letting her walk around the desks.

"This is my desk, and thats Rossi's, and that's Reid's and over there is JJ's and thats Hotch's office." I can't help but laugh as I watch Morgan excitedly give Amity a tour. Everyone was very excited that I was bringing Amity to work with me. I sort through a pile of papers on my desk as he takes her to Garcia's office. When they return they have Rossi and Garcia in tow.

"Hotch is not in for at least another 2 hours." Rossi says as he drops a pile of papers on my table. "You have these to fill out."

I pull a face at the amount of work I have to do. I glance up at Amity who is also pulling a face.

"Do you want me to go home, I can come another day?" she smiles, pulling at the sleeve of her jacket. She's wearing a white button-up blouse tucked into pair of black high waisted fitted trousers.

"Nonsense, I shall spend some time with you mademoiselle" Rossi says, dipping low, taking Amity's hand and kissing her knuckles. "If you shall accept my invitation."

"I would be delighted." Amity giggles, curtsying. I shake my head in disbelief. She walks over to me, plants a quick kiss on my cheek and her and Rossi disappear. I sort through the files and begin.

=====

AMITY'S POV

Rossi takes us to the drive-thru McDonalds for some breakfast. We go back with our food and he finds an empty office. We sit on the sofa and I bite into my hash brown like I'd not eaten in days. Rossi shakes his head at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing, eat your breakfast. We'll talk after."

I frown, not liking the sound of that. Out of everyone but Penny I had grown closest to Rossi. He was like a surrogate dad to me, often taking me out for the day, long phone calls and buying me little things. His eyes were almost identical to my dads, same colour, crinkled around the edges and so warm and friendly that I can't help but tell him everything. He takes the rubbish when we're done, puts it in the bin and then turns to me.

"Now, how are you?" he asks me.

"I'm fine," I say, with a smile and a shrug. I'd pretty much perfected it, but much like my dad he saw right through me.

"Ok, that's good, now tell me how you really are." his eyebrow raised at me. I open my mouth to protest but I know better.

"I don't know, the thought of him out, walking around like nothing happened, able to continue his life as normal when he has taken so many. His sick, twisted mind set free to roam. How can that be possible?"

"Its only the smallest of possibilities."

"I keep getting phone calls to the house too, just ringing and hanging up. It freaks me out."

"Why haven't you said anything, I'll get Garcia to run it."

"No, no, please don't say anything, please." I plead with him.