HAPPY NEW YEAR

A/U - Maeve never existed ok, sorry :( 

 ooh, look, another update. I don't know if I'll be abe to update any time soon, so much love to you all 

Rated R for a reason!

 REID LEMON, REID LIME, REID SMUT, REID FLUFF, REID WHATEVER

drunk Spencer is fun Spencer woop 

AMITY POV

"I can't believe you got Spencer to dance, I'm simply amazed." JJ laughs as she flops onto the plush sofa's situated in the ladies room. 

"What can I say, I'm magic." I giggle as I reapply my lipstick. 

"So, now we're here, spill the beans." Penny says. My hand stops of its own accord. I feel my heart race. 

"What do you mean?" I ask innocently. I finish with my lipstick and sit next to JJ, taking my shoes off and rubbing my feet.

"Oh please, you two are even more loved up than usual, tell us what happened in Vegas." Penny sighs. 

"Yeah, tell us everything, no wait, don't." JJ says, a look of confliction on her face. "No, I want to know, I need to know."

"Okay, okay. He arranged this beautiful dinner on the roof of a hotel, the most breathtaking view of Vegas, we ate fantastic food and it was wonderful." I began.

"And?" JJ urges.

"He said 'I love you'," as my smile grows, so do there's. 

"What did you say?" Penny's eyes are wide.

"I said 'I love you too'." I whisper. 

"And?" JJ repeats herself.

"We, um, y'know." I flush.

"Oh my god!" Penny jumps off the sofa and runs in a circle before sitting down. "Ok, continue, how was it?"

"It was magnificent." I can't stop my ridiculous smile. "Obviously I haven't had the greatest thing to compare it to, but I suppose you just know, don't you? Has he had a lot of girlfriends?"

They glance at each other and then at the floor.

"Spencer is surprisingly successful with the ladies, but I swear he's never been in love before, I've never seen him like this." Garcia reassures me. 

"Oh, I don't mind, I mean, that was before me." 

"I have to say, you have made him even more wonderful," Garcia murmurs. We all smile for a second before JJ takes the lead and stands up.

"Come on, we have some more dancing and drinking to do until its Midnight."

We go back to the balcony where we continue to drink, I dance, get excited over Frankie Knuckles exquisite set. I get Spencer up to dance one more time, when I'm dancing with Derek, JJ, Rossi and Penny I can feel his eyes on me. I glance up every now and then and smile or wink at him. 

"Girl, you outdanced me, I am so impressed." Derek tells me as we head back up for the final time before midnight. 

"I didn't have a lot of friends back in England, but that didn't stop me raving as hard as I could." I laugh.

"Reid, your girl has replaced you as my best friend." he shouts. Spencer just shakes his head as he approaches us. He hands me a glass of champagne, has himself one and wraps his spare arm around my waist.

"Five minutes until midnight, I am so excited." Penny sqeals as she picks up the last glass of champagne. We all clutch one and they begin to say something they are thankful for this year, and something they hope to happen next year.