The sight of Allure wasn't one he was use to. The tall tampered glass windows that constructed the front of the shop were all shattered and accumulated on the floor both inside and outside of the shop. With the glass no longer serving as a barrier, the inside of the shop was exposed. It was no longer in the clean and organized state it usually was left in.

The reception desk was destroyed. The Mac computer that was use to keep up with the ladies appointment was shattered to no repair. All eight booths were vandalized and destructed making it almost impossible for Bradley to even remember how they looked before.

All the stylist equipment was broken or had the wires cut in half. Erica's nail station being destroyed caused a huge mess that contrasted with the white, black,and gold decor of the shop. Nail polish, acrylic and acetone was slain every where causing the stench of all of the chemicals to scorch the nose of anyone who stepped inside the destructed place.

Allure looked like it had been left abandoned for years. All of Bradley's hard work seemed to be washed away within an instant.

"What happened!?" Bradley demanded as she approached the group of officers that huddled at the entrance of Allure. They were all stepping over glass causing the shards to break into more pieces.

"Are you the owner, Bradley Hughes?" One officer looked at Bradley funny as he read over her name on the document he had in hand.

Bradley nodded swiftly. "Can someone just tell me what happened to my shop?" She spilled out in one panic breath. She couldn't even find it within herself to hold eye contact with anyone, her eyes just wandered the destruction of Allure.

Rashad stood behind her awaiting for an explanation as well. There was no possible way that someone would be able to do this much damage without the authorities coming while it was happened. Allure was armed with a protected security system. It would have silently dispatched to the police once the first glass window shattered.

"Well it looked like your security system wasn't armed before you left," The officer explained as he led the way towards the keypad of the security system. Although Bradley and Usiah were usually the ones who kept the keys to the shop, they made sure to train each of the women how to work the alarm and security system and locked the door. Yesterday after Bradley met up with Genovah, she stayed to the shop until closing. She seen with her own two eyes Usiah lock the door and arm the security system.

Bradley shook her head in protest of the officer's statement. "That's impossible. I seen with my own eyes these doors get locked and the system get armed," Bradley argued.

The officer shrugged before resting his hand onto his utility belt. "Ma'am you have a stellar security system, if it was armed we would have gotten here before the suspects got this far. We were called by someone who was passing by in traffic," He explained to Bradley. "There are no signs of forced entry or even the security system being tampered with,"

"My cameras?"

"The lenses were spray painted. We were able to catch just a glimpse of the person," He told her. "Would you be willing to try to identify them?"

"Yeah— sure— of course," Bradley breathed out shakily.

She let the officer lead the way to the back of her salon. It was like a bad to good transition. The entire front portion of the shop was trashed while the back remained neat and polished. In the back two other police officers huddled around on of their laptops that was now connected to the router of the security cameras that were installed all over Allure. "Do we have a clear shot yet?" Asked Officer Pensly. Rashad was able to eye the name that was stitched onto the breast of his uniform.