10 || i don't know!

" oh! that's my mom, better go. "

"what?"
"n-nothing, i have to go."
stan mumbled with a smile, walking slowly towards the door.
"wait- why?!"

"err... just gotta handle some business!
sorry!" stan rushed out and instantly swung a leg around his bike, wobbling at first, but taking off.. richie watched with a grumble, walking back into his room. stan made his way to bills house, tired. he saw the sky getting a little darker, running up to his door. he knocked quietly, stepping back. he heard bill yell, "i'll get it!", then thumps. he opened the door and was surprised at the sight of stan.
stan smiled, "i- hi. i just- uh?"
"ha, h-h-hello. come i-i-i-in." stan exhaled, hesitantly walking in. "n-n-need somethi-.. something?" bill closed the door and turned to look at him.
"i- yes? no? i just wanted- to tell you something." stan forced a smile, looking down at the floor, obviously nervous. "ok-okay! come t-t-to my r-ruh-room then."
stan followed nervously. (i'm so lazy so-)
stan explained how he didn't know if he liked bill or someone else more, he was confused and stressed and didn't want to make bill impatient over his answer.
bill nodded with a smile, "i-i-it's f-fuh-fine. don't st-ssstresss yourself ab-ab-about it." stan let out a breath of relief, getting up from his bed. he quickly reached in his pocket when bill was doing something, scrolling through his settings so he could play his call ringtone.

"oh! that's my mom, better go." bill nodded, saying goodbye as stan ran out with a grin, shoving his phone back into his pocket, riding home.