“Miss Owens, principal's office. Now!” Mr. Carter said with his serious, but kind of angry tone. I stood up, grabbed my stuff and stormed out of the classroom. I walked through long hallway to the principle’s office that was on the end of it. I want to scream out of my lungs! I knocked on the door and entered.

After an hour of being lectured and finally suspended for two weeks, I stood up and walked for the last time out of the school. See ya in two weeks. I grabbed my phone and called Alex. No answer. What the hell is going on? Where is she? The only person I had left to call was Harry. I didn’t hesitate. I just needed someone who would listen to me and as I didn’t have many friends, this was my only option. I dialled his number and after fourth ring someone answered it “Hello?”

“Liam?” I could feel how my voice was weak. I could barely speak.

“Nicole, what happened?” he noticed the weakness in my voice.

“It’s nothing... Where’s Harry?”

“He went on some radio talk show and he forgot his phone.” I sniffed “Where are you?” I thought about if I should tell him or not. Jeez, Nicole, this is Liam who you're talking about. Of course you should tell him! “In front of my school.” I answered him.

“Don’t move. I’m coming to pick you up. How can I get there?”

I gave him directions and after ten minutes a black car stopped in front of me. The door opened and a brunette boy came out. He knelt, so he could make an eye contact with me. My eyes were all red and puffy.

“Nicole, what had happened to you?” he asked worried.

“I-I-I just hate her so much. She has been mean to me and making my life miserable since forever! And, now, I got suspended because of her. And the worst of all she’s obsessed with you guys and Harry and she told me that Harry is hanging out with me just because he feels sorry for me! And she said some horrible things about my brother and I just can’t put up with this anymore!” I said sobbing.

“Let’s go. I’m taking you out of here. It’ll be alright.” He said rubbing my back. I nodded even though I didn’t believe that everything will be alright. We got into the car. Liam has started the engine and we drove off. I felt that Liam has glanced at me a few times, but I didn’t look back at him. My eyes were glued to the window. In the matter of minutes, we were in front of Hyatt. Liam got out of the car and walked around it, so he could open the door for me. All of the fans started screaming and the flashes were so blinding that I couldn’t see where I was going. The paparazzi were shouting:

‘Liam, how did you meet Nicole?’

‘Does Nicole get along with the other members?’

‘Nicole, how long have you been dating Harry?’

All this pressure and stress, I just couldn’t handle. Liam grabbed my hand, so I wouldn’t get lost in the crowd. We went through the doors of Hyatt and everything became silent.

After an hour and a half of explaining to Liam what happened and why I got suspended, I decided to go to the bathroom and wash my face up. I took off my beanie and put it beside the sink. I let the water fall into my palms for a while before I washed my face. I felt bad for Liam ‘cause I was annoying him with my problems and he was probably busy.

Harry’s POV

I’ve entered the living room area frustrated. In the radio interview, they asked me about my relationship with Nicole and I had to blush. There isn’t one and after this there won’t be one either. I looked at Liam who held his head in his hands. “Hey, mate! What’s up with you?” I asked him.