Johnny Lawrence

|Johnny Lawrence|

I felt Daniel smile as my lips met his ; His lips were soft and he kissed back just as passionately. I could smell the cologne on his body as I ran my hands through his hair. He placed his hands on my waist and pulled me closer. We kissed once again ; two souls in the middle of a mini golf course. When our lips made their final descent, he looked into my eyes and played with my hair.

"Daniel-" I said.

He cut me off and pulled me into a hug. His arms wrapped around my waist as mine wrapped around his neck. I rested my head on his shoulder and we started to sway back and forth to the music playing outside.

Just as our moment was about to begin, Daniel excused himself to use the bathroom. I grabbed Daniel and I's clubs and headed back towards the mini golf stand. After returning the clubs and golf balls, a boy pulled me to the side.

The boy was tall with a good build. He was definitely a pretty boy : blonde hair that was pushed to the side, sparkling blue eyes, and a nice smile. He wasn't really my type, but a good looking guy.

He touched my arm and brushed his hand down towards my waist. "Hey," he said with a stupid smile on his face.

"Uh hey", I said.

"You look hot tonight", he said while winking at me

"Um thanks" I said (uncomfortably).

"I'm Johnny Lawrence, and you are?" I said

"Not interested,"I said while walking away.

He turned me around and grabbed my hand. "C'mon babe", Johnny said. I slapped his hand away and said, "No".

"Let's just hook up in the back of the arcade or something" he chuckled.

"Get away from me!"I said as I let go of his hand. Johnny put his hand on my cheek and said, "please baby"...

"Hey!" Daniel yelled, "get away from her."

Johnny turned around and gave Daniel the dirtiest look.

"Johnny!? Johnny Lawrence? What the fuck are you- " Daniel snapped.

"LaRusso? How in the world did you get a babe like her?" Johnny said.

"Shes not my girlfriend" Daniel said while slightly blushing.

"You better watch it LaRusso, you don't want me to kick your ass again!"Johnny yelled

"Bring it" Daniel yelled

Once the words "bring it" came out of Daniel's mouth, all hell broke loose. Johnny uppercutted Daniel in the face, then Daniel counterattacked with a side kick.

Johnny regained himself by kicking Daniel in the gut : pushing Daniel backwards. Daniel punched Johnny in the face but only hit his lip.

"Guys!", I yelled while backing up, "No more fighting!!"

Daniel looked at me with puppy dog eyes and ran into my arms. "I'm so sorry Lily I really am" he said.

Johnny stood behind Daniel, wiping the blood from his lip. "This isn't over Danielle and it never will be" he yelled while storming out the arcade

"My names not Danielle!" Daniel said while laughing a bit. I chuckled.

"What was that all about?"I asked

"I'll tell you about it another time. I can call you if you want." He said - blushing.

"I would love that.", I said while smiling, "Let's go home and get you cleaned up."

"We can go to Mr Miyagi's place." Daniel said as his fingers intertwined with mine. I smiled and nodded.

While walking, I looked back and noticed something on the floor : Johnny's jacket. He didn't have just any jacket, it was a Cobra Kai jacket...

To be continued...