Music Luvrs-Chapter 1

Palmson High is one of Florida's most prestiges Schools in America, top students are selected every year and at least 90% of the final graduating class goes to the most advanced universities in America, like Harvard, Penn, NYU and some even get transfered to Oxford, or Stanford, the schools main motive is to help us as students to evolve and help our growing nation by educating us in every way possible.......intense right?

My names Nina Low, I'm 17 and I go to Palmson High, Im one of those super nerds with glasses and would rather read a book than go to the mall, well me and my best friend Jaylin Anderson.

Shes the same age as me and is a total badass, shes probably the most annoying person I have ever met, but she's my best friend and I'd never change her for anything in the world.

Palm High, as most students like to call it, is an open school, meaning that we have courtyards and fields with bleacher and a bunch of trees planted in and around it. Our principal, Mr Russels was never really a big fan of closed areas, cause he's clostraphobic, so he wanted the school connected to the outdoors so the students could, and I quote, 'connect with nature'.

Its the first day of school for Jessie and I as seniors, and we are super excited, I mean who wouldnt be excited, people say senior year is one of the most memorable years of your life, since its the last 2 years you'll ever have in High School.

Since we're not necessarily part of the popular crowd, we tend to keep into our own group,

In any normal High School in America, everyone is seperated into groups, Palm High is no different...

Like any other school there are the popular kids and the unpopular kids, the popular kids are split into 4 groups:

1.First you have the Jocks, bloodsucking football maniacs that devote themselves to nothing but sports, I doubt they even know what the sum of 3+3 is.

2. Secound are the party freaks, that throw parties in every oppertunity that they can find.

3. Third are the Barbies, they are just a bunch of stupid, bitchy cheerleaders that dance around every football game in hopes that someone will notice their cherry coloured thongs....It was an actual rumor that they all wore the same colour underwear at every game.

4. And lastly are the bad boys, hottest group of boys ever around school, suprisingly smart, total players, sickening watching people swap spits around school, lets just say I learnt a valuable lesson that day, that I will never go to class early........ever.

Now the unpopular kids are split into a bunch, there are people who really dont care about being popular, or people who just dont fit in, like Jessie and I.

Jessie isnt full American, shes Latino, and whenever someone pisses her off, she starts cussing them in her latin, its quite amussing..

She has long black hair that runs down her back, and light green streaks, shes always had a thing for streaks and she loves red...no not the cherry thong red but the deep red you usualy see in vampire movies. And the one thing I love about her is her skin...weird but its true, its so clear, that she could literally be in a Proactive conmercial.

I on the other hand am the exact opposite of her, I have light brown hair, shoulder length and I have a weird eye colour....violet....I mean...I think its weird...it freaks me out sometimes, and skin that looks like I just fell in a bush of poison Ivy.

Unlike her, I have no idea what my favourite colour is.......my room is painted purple but I wouldnt call it my favourite colour.

It Monday and we have our welcoming assembly, so we all head to the hall, which is near the bleachers.

"Ughh assemblies are shit" Jessie exclaims throwing her bangel filled hands in the air, I chuckle at her "Calm down" I say placing my bag near me and grab my reading book, "It only a couple of minutes and its not like its your first time to come to an assembly, you've basically been here since Junior year" I say to her.

When assembly is over we take our bags and head to the our first period...Music.

YES!!!!

Jess and I love music, we've literaly been singing since we were in diapers, maybe even earlier.

When we were in freshmen year we both planned to take music, cause we were so passionate about music.

Jess's family was super music oriented, her brother was famous because he had created his own record label, a small family business but either way it made a lot of money.

I on the other hand had no famous realtives what so ever, I mean I remeber my uncle streaking on the beach and ending up on the news but thats about it.

We head to the music room and wait for our teacher to come.

Mr.Blackson is literaly the most upbeat person I have ever met, so he is our favourite teacher.

When Mr.Blackston walks in, he tells us to get into pairs, obviously my intial reaction would be to go straight to Jess but today he picked our pairs.

Im paired up with Nathan, he's super quiet so we never really got anything for the performance assesment.

After Music I had Chemistry AP and than Roll Call. When its lunch, we botulh head to our usual cafeteria.

Jess takes out her sandwiches and starts munching on them while sipping her water, "Hey, I have this awesome idea I came up with during Pre Cal" she says putting down her sandwich and wiping the crumbs from her mouth.

"Shoot" I say placing my Chem AP work beside me,

"So I figured we should create a YouTube account" She says enthusiastically waiting for my reaction.

" Are you serious" I say look dumbfolded

"Absolutely, we are freaking awesome in music, we can sing, we can play instruments, and we may even get famous!!"

Jess always had an issue with her family helping her, she insited Charles (her brother) that she'd get succesful on her own and not through his recording com.

"Come on" she says tightly grabbing on to my hand as if her life depended on it and dragging me to the IT room.

"Why are we even here, you hate this place, you always say it for geeks" I say shrugging my bag over my shoulder.

"Oh please, whatever, so there is this new dude called Jason, and he suggested the idea" she says opening the door to the IT lab.

"I thought you said you came up with it" I glare accusingly at her.

She raises her hands up in defense, "Okay, maybe I didnt come up with it, but in our discussion I did most of the talking".

"Whatever, show me what you have" I sat placing my bag near hers and standing behind her chair.

"Okay , so I already did up the account, all we have to do is just sing a bunch of covers of songs and we see if we get followers" She says staring hopefully at me.

"Okay, lets do it" .

~*~

And thats how our lives changed for good.

End of chapter 1
this is my secound story, i hope u like it.Its just the first chappie but it will get better...thnx for reading and please like and comment.

xoxosuperwafflegirl♡