The door to Kane and Abby's room had been left open so Bellamy lightly knocked on the side of it to let them know we're here.

Peering in, Kane stands at a board, signaling us in and to be quiet.

Walking into the room, my eyes travel around until they land on the sound asleep form of Abby.

"this is the first sleep the Chancellor's had in two days" Kane explains while addressing her as Chancellor. I guess i'll let her keep the title, let her feel important.

"i'll be quick then, we're going into sector 7" Bellamy bluntly tells him "i think we should arm the entire unit"

Kane looks unsure as he peers at my silent form next to Bellamy before saying "permission granted"

I let out a quiet 'yes' in victory but it's short lived as Kane has to add on and ruin it "but the rules of engagement still apply, non-lethal response" he finishes while giving me a pointed look in warning.

What did i do?

"copy that" Bellamy states as he turns to leave with me following but we both stop in our tracks as Kane calls out after us "Bellamy, Wren"

We both stop and face him as he comes closer "there hasn't been an attack since mount weather, it's three months. Our people believe this is real peace, try not to screw that up"

"yes sir" i mock salute with a smirk on my face before turning and leaving without any interruptions this time.

***

Bellamy had gone to grab Monty and Jasper as i had quickly popped into my room to grab some stuff.

The room door slides open to reveal Cassius sitting on our shared bed and Malachi playing with some toys on the floor.

"hey" i greet as i walk over to a small desk and grab my jacket that looks identical to Cassius and Lincoln's. Flinging that on over my body, i grab my bow and arrows and fling them on my back also.

"i have to go on a mapping run, i'll be back soon" i inform Cassius as i pull him into a kiss.

Breaking the kiss, he brings me into a hug and whisper to me "be safe"

Pulling apart, i kneel down next to Malachi before pulling him into a hug.

"bye" i shout out to them as i'm already half way out the door.

Running down hallways to make sure i'm not late, i reach the holding bay just in time.

Rushing over to the rover, Bellamy meets me there as he places a book harshly onto the roof.

"hey! take it easy" Raven's voice yells out at Bellamy as she rolls herself out from under the car.

"morning to you too" Bellamy sasses, causing me to giggle from next to him.

Raven's attention is brought to me as she gets up from her spot on the ground "where did you sneak off to earlier" she asks as i shy away from her gaze and mumble "nowhere"

Raven lets out a sigh but drops the topic as Bellamy pulls out a gun and throws it to Miller who instantly starts asking questions "what's the point if we can't shoot 'em?"

"we can, just don't go for the kill shot" i cheekily smile at him both addressing everyone else "that goes for everyone"

"where's Octavia?" Bellamy questions once noticing she isn't here with us.

"we're going outside the wall, you honestly think she'd miss that?" Miller responds with high levels of sass which i have to congratulate for.

Bellamy doesn't respond as he just keeps packing stuff up for the trip.