Bellamy uses this to his advantage as he straddles me and pins my arms to the floor.

"does this bring back memories" he cheekily smiles down on me as i use all my strength to flip us over "no, but this does"

We both stay like that for a moment, me straddling him while breathing heavily and just staring into each others eyes.

I quickly snap out of it as i realize how intimate this moment must seem and my mind instantly goes to Bellamy's new girlfriend, Gina, and my boyfriend.

Quickly getting off of him, i scramble to stand in front of the class before addressing them "he lost because he became over confident or maybe because i'm stronger then him and he's just weak but either way, he lost"

The group chuckles quietly as Lincoln comes up next to me and watches Bellamy before asking "quitting so soon?"

"mapping run, sector 7" Bellamy explains as i now just remember that i was supposed to go with them on that "Harper, lets get this over with"

Harper walks closer to Lincoln before throwing him a bag with the same jacket that i had given Cassius earlier that morning.

"the council wants you to have that" Bellamy clarifies, making Lincoln look in my direction.

"wasn't my idea" i defend, hands in the air.

Lincoln takes one look at it before instantly turning to Bellamy "i'm Trikru"

"a uniform doesn't change that" i repeat the same thing i had told Cassius this morning when he looked at the jacket.

"this is our home now Lincoln" Bellamy adds on before putting a hand on my shoulder and looking down at me with a smile "we fought for it" he turns his head to look at the group without removing his hand "to many of our people died for it"

"on the ark, the uniform meant something different. Down here, it means what we make it to mean, together" Bellamy continues as i stay silent, letting him have his moment "my sister will understand that eventually"

Bellamy removes his hand from my should before going over to a small table. I watch as Lincoln orders everyone to pair up and fight before turning and walking over to Bellamy with me following, not wanting to be left behind.

"hey, sector 7?" Lincoln questions as i stand next to him to face Bellamy who now has a shirt on "that puts you right at the ice nation border"

"i know"

"just because Azgeda is part of the commander's coalition doesn't mean they respect the ceasefire" Lincoln informs both of us before looking down at me and stating "i should be on that scout"

"i wish you could but until the commander agrees to lift the kill order on you, it's to risky and i'm not having your life unnecessarily put on the line" i firmly tell him, leaving no room for arguments.

Giving Bellamy a small nod, i spin around and leave the room to talk to Kane as Bellamy follows close behind.

***

Speeding down the long hallways, Bellamy and i make our way to see Kane.

"why do we need Kane's permission, can't you just authorize it?" Bellamy questions as we turn another corner.

Rolling my eyes, i let out an annoyed groan as this is the 3rd time he's asked me this and each time he received the same answer as i'm about to give him.

"I've told you, Kane and Abby agreed to let me take control over a lot of Arcadia but they didn't give me control over missions and weapons, said something about me being a kid and not trusting me enough" i grumble as Bellamy doesn't have time to respond as we reach our destination.