CHAPTER - 9 HIS PRESENCE

Start from the beginning

He enters inside his room.... Abhigya went to Pragya's room and takes her bag and came back to their room....

In Harsad Room...

Harsad breaking the things.... He shouts...

Harsad: how come her husband come here???.... How come???... No... No... No... I will not leave her.... I want her.... Not even her husband can save her from me....
( oh really 😒😁*)...

He says determined....

In Abhigya's Room....

Pragya arranged her dress in the cupboard... Abhi is sitting on the bed and starring at Pragya lovingly...

Abhi (himself).... I'm so happy pragya..... After so many years we are in the same room with each other... My heart is saying that I just want to hug you tightly and make you shower with my kiss... But I made wrong with you by throwing you and our daughter out... I'm regretting daily pragya for doing this act to you... You won't forgive me???....

Pragya can able to feel Abhi's gaze... She turns towards him and asked what... He nods no...

Abhi: come let's have dinner....

Just then Pragya's mobile rings....

Pragya attends the call...

Pragya: hello princess...

Abhi gets tears while knowing its his another daughter.... He wants to see her, talk with her and live a life with them...

While Pragya busily talking with prachi...Abhi takes her mobile and keeps it in his ears and he hears his daughter's voice...

Tears starts to flow from his eyes.... Pragya can able to feel his pain by separating from his daughter but she cant do anything... He is the one who separated them from his life....

Abhi can able to hear her daughters voice...

Prachi: maa I miss you so much.... Please come soon na...

Abhi gets happy to hear her voice... He felt he had heared her voice somewhere....

Prachi: maa... Please come soon... Love you... Miss you... Bye...

The call get cutted....
Abhi pulls Pragya towards him and locks her by surrounds his arms around her waist... She is shocker by his sudden act...

Still the tears brimming in his eyes...

Abhi: pragya please come back to me!!! ....I want you and our daughter again in my life... Please pragya I'm sorry....

Pragya removes from his grip..
She didn't said anything and she takes the dress and went to bathroom to take shower....

Abhi: soon I'll get you back in my life... I won't leave you.... You are mine... Only mine...

He said determined....