The Makeup between Luke& Emily

Luke's Pov: I know that I have messed up, by thinking that my ex-girlfriend Emily, was cheating on me I was wrong I know that I have to make it up to her in a way or another.

So, I tried to call her, but she didn't answer her phone, so I think she really fucking hates me forever now. I don't want to have to rise Kayla Marie Hemmings, by myself I know she a teenager now, but I need Emily May Herron in my life again.

Emily's Pov: I didn't want to answer Luke's phone calls at all because I'm still mad at him for blaming me for cheating on him with his best friend, but I never did, I know I should make it up to Luke Hemmings, but I don't know if I ever want to talk to him if he's going, to blame me for everything. So, I decided to call up my best friend, Jack Avery, for some help, to get Luke Hemmings back in my life again. * The phone call to Jack Avery* '' Hey Em what's wrong, asked Jack over the phone. '' Hey Jack, I need your help, with something I said back to him. '' What's that asked Jack. '' What can I do, to get Luke Hemmings back, since I did something bad, I said.'' Buy something for him and tell him, that you're so sorry for what you done, Said Jack. '' Okay but like what I said. '' What does he all always, wanted asked Jack. '' He did want a new guitar, I said. '' Then buy him one of them, and write a note said Jack. '' saying what I said. '' I will text it to you because I have another phone call to take, said Jack. '' Okay I said. Later I ended the phone call to Jack, when I had a text message from Jack, and Luke at the same time holy shit I thought.

*The text from Jack*

My best friend Jack: Hey Emily, you can write this on the note with the guitar you buy for Luke, Look Luke I'm really sorry, I messed up I'm missing you and I didn't mean to do it I miss you, and I only loved you and only you will you please take me back, with your name at the end Em.

-My reply back to Jack-

Em: Hey Jack, thanks for the help, I going to do that now thanks mate.

*The Text from Luke*

L: Hey can we please talk, call me back please Emily May Herron- Lukey.

Later I quickly went to the music shop, and brought that guitar, that Luke really wanted, after I brought it, I went back to my flat where I was staying at after what went down with Luke and I, now I'm living, at my cousin's old house she gave me the key to her old house. So, I was writing the note, that Jack told me to write to go with the guitar, to get Luke back in my life.

* The note to Luke*

To Luke

Look I'm really sorry,

I know I messed up

I'm missing you, I just didn't mean

For what I did I'm a mess without you

I only loved you and only you, Luke

From Emily May Herron.

So, I decided to text Luke to see he wants to come over, so we can get back together again. * The Text to Lukey*

E: Hey Luke, can you please come over to my place that I'm staying at- Em

L: Hey Emily this is Calum Hood Luke's in the hospital, he needs you- Calum

E: What happened to him Calum, please tell me- Em

C: He tried to kill himself, please come to the hospital- Calum

E: Be right there, tell Luke I have something for him please- Em

C: Of course, I will for you, Emily- Calum

Later I got the guitar and note, and my phone, house keys and the car keys and got into my car, to drive to the hospital, thinking it's all my fucking fault because I made Luke to do this. So, I got to the hospital, and Ashton, and Mikey wasn't there at all only Calum, was which was weird as hell. Later I parked my car in the car park, and I put my phone into my leather jacket pocket, and got out the guitar, and note for Luke with my car keys, so I locked my car, and made my way inside the hospital to see Luke. So, I was about to find out what room Luke was in, when Calum comes over to me to tell me to follow him, since he knew where Luke was. '' Emily come with me, said Calum.'' Okay I said. So, I went with Calum to Luke's room, I nearly cried to see him like that in there. '' Hey Luke, look who's here said Calum. '' Hey Emily, said Luke sore. ''Hey Luke, I have something for you I said. '' What's that Emily, asked Luke. ''I will show you I said.'' Okay Said Luke. So, I pulled out the guitar from behind my back, with the note stuck to the back of the guitar. '' OMG, I love it, thankyou Emily, said Luke. '' Read the back Luke, I said. '' Awe I'm sorry for blaming you Emily, will you take me back said Luke. '' Of course, I will take you, back Luke I said. '' I missed you so much, said Luke. '' So Didi Luke, I said. '' I'm happy that I got, you back in my life said Luke.'' Same here, I said. '' Babe said Luke. '' Yes Baby, I said. '' I love you,

said Luke. '' I love you too, Luke I said. '' I want you to move, back in with me baby girl said Luke. '' I will move back in with you, just have to get my stuff at my cousin's Amber's place I said. '' We can do that tonight, said Luke. '' Are they letting you out, I asked. '' Yes, Said Luke. '' Okay how did you get here, I asked. '' By ambulances, Calum called them, said Luke. '' Okay I said. Later that night Luke and I left the hospital, since Calum already left a few minutes ago, so I drove Luke back to the place I was staying at to get my stuff to move back in with Luke again. But I didn't know that my cousin Amber's was back at her house. '' Hey Caz said Amber. '' Hey cuz I said. '' Moving out again, asked Amber. '' Yeah, I said. '' I will help you pack, cuz said Amber. '' Thanks, Cuz I said. '' Anytime cuz, said Amber. Later Everything was all packed up, that was mine and all in my car in the backseat, and back floor of the car. So, I arrived at Luke's house with my stuff again, and we both quickly put the inside and quickly unpacked them before Kayla asks what's going on.