Lukey

Luke's Pov: Omg I can't believe it's my girlfriend's birthday today, holy fuck I need to get her something fucking fast before she comes back home with her friends Chey and Jack. '' Dad let's get mum something, said Kayla.  '' Yeah let's do it and fast too I said.  '' Then what are we waiting for, Dad said Kayla. '' What should we get her, I asked.    '' How about a Necklace saying I love you, said Kayla. '' Sounds good, I said.   '' You can get her, a bracelet saying your mine forever and always will, said Ben. '' Okay I said. '' Let's all go to the shops to do that, said Kayla. '' Let's go then I said. So all of went to the shops to get the Necklace saying I love you, and the bracelet saying your mine forever and always will, from the shop Clare's.   After we got all the presents for Emily's birthday we quickly got back home real fast, to set up the party just in time too. '' Yay Mum is here, said Kayla. ''Kayla Your give mum the necklace okay, I said.  ' ' Okay said Kayla.  Later Emily walks in and Kayla gave her present first before I did.  ''Here my present for you mum said Kayla.  ''Thanks Kayla, and awe I love it said Emily. '' It's okay mum said Kayla.  '' Babe happy birthday, I said.  ' ' Thanks babe, I love you too much Luke said EM.   '' I love you too baby, I said.  Damn it was so fucking fun, because everyone was having fun as fuck.