Jessica Baton

Jessica's Pov: Hey Im Jessica Lee baton one of Kayla's best friends, and I think her parents are real nice and really caring as hell. Later I was about to go over to Kayla's house when my mum, stop me for something. '' Jess where are you going, asked Clare (Mum).  '' To my best friend's house, I said. '' Which one asked Mum. '' To Kayla's house, I said. '' Oh okay said Mum. '' So is it okay, if I stay the night, at her house I asked. '' Yeah that's fine, Jess said Mum. '' Mum can you take me there, since I don't have car yet I asked. '' You're on your fucking, P plates so you drive said Mum. '' I would if I had my own car, I said. '' You have the black one, said Mum. '' What I asked. '' You can have the black car, said Mum. '' Okay I said. Later I got my keys and my phone, and jumped in the car and drove to Kayla's house to hang out with my best friend. '' You're here Jess, said Kayla. '' Of course I'm best friend, I said. '' Cool car, said Kayla. '' Want to go for a ride, I asked. '' Yes please, said Kayla. '' And we can pick up, Lucy Edwards, I said. '' Okay said Kayla. '' Kayla can I tell you, parents that you are going to hang out with your friends I asked. '' Yes said Kayla. '' Okay I said.  Later I went to tell Kayla's parents that she was going to hangout, with Lucy and I for a while. '' Luke and Emily is it okay if Kayla hangs out with Lucy and I for a while, I asked. '' Yeah it's fine said Luke. '' Yeah it's fine said Emily. After I told Kayla's parents, I went and got Lucy and went to the park to hangout. So I was at the park with my friends went I saw a little puppy lost and had no, home awe. '' Is that puppy lost and have no home, I asked. '' Looks like it said Lucy.   '' Let's see if the puppy, is okay said Kayla. '' Yeah we should, I said. Later Lucy, Kayla and I went over to where that little puppy was and It was hurt, as fuck. '' Omg that puppy is hurt, said Lucy. '' Yeah We need to help, the puppy said Kayla. '' Let's take it to the vet, I said. '' Yeah we should, said Kayla. So Lucy, Kayla and I left the park with the puppy that had no home and took, it to the closes vet near the park. But as we got to the vet, we all walked in and one of them asked what we had with us. '' What do yours have there, girls asked Kat the vet. '' It's a puppy, said Kayla. '' It was at the park, hurt I said.  '' Oh okay let's have a quick look at her, said Dr Kat. Later the vet fixed up the cute puppy, and the vet told us that it was no one's pet at all, which made us all cry.    '' This puppy doesn't have a family, said Dr Kat. '' Awe poor puppy, I said. '' I want it, said Kayla. '' But will your parents let you have it, I asked . '' Yes I think said Kayla. '' Call them I asked. '' Okay said Kayla. So Kayla called her parents, to ask them if she could keep a puppy that we found at the park. * The phone call to Kayla's parents* '' Hey Kayla what do you want, asked Emily.'' Can I have a puppy, asked Kayla. '' Sure said Emily. '' Thanks mum said Kayla. '' Kayla you can have one, but you have to look after it said Luke.'' I will I swear, said Kayla.  '' Okay said EM.  '' So can I keep the puppy my friends, found at the park asked Kayla. '' Yes said Luke.  '' Yeah said Em. '' Kool thanks, said Kayla. Later Kayla ended the phone call to her parents, and was happy because she gets to keep the puppy .  '' Who's taking Rosebud home, asked Lucy.  '' I am said Kayla.  '' What did your parents, say I asked. '' Yes said Kayla. After the vet all of went back home with the puppy, but first all us went to Kayla's house to show her parents the cute puppy.