Witness• 1

-

-.-.-.-.-

She turned and twisted her hips to the music playing on her headphones, the beat of the music guiding her as she moved. It wasn't a normal night where she had to wear pants due to her roommate, it was a rare night were her roommate would go out and party, of course, she would offer for her to come but she wasn't really a social bird and she normally liked to stay covered up and stay at home in bed. So tonight, she got to just wear her panties and a Dora the Explorer T-shirt. She never understood why she liked little kid things, she had sippies so she wouldn't spill her juice, she had pacis' for when she couldn't calm down or sleep and she had colouring books for days!

She sang as she listened to the music but all movement and singing stopped as her small cat Abby scratched at her legs most likely hungry. She removes her headphones and runs over to her kitchen almost slipping because of her pink frilly socks, she gained her balance and quickly poured Abby her food running back into her room and flopping onto her bed.

After a moment of just laying there, she bounced up from her previous position and starting to jump on the double bed, her thick long hair bounced around as she giggled in delight. She was quite a small girl so her bed didn't really pay for it but after a moment a loud band sounded outside, she stopped jumping and quickly shot her head up, her curtains were open the slightest bit so she jumped down from her bed and stuck her head through them to see what was happening, she noticed that her neighbours door was open and some men stood on either side of it holding something in their hands, she couldn't make out what it could be. After a few moments of watching out came the back end of a large man dragging a large carpet out of the front door, normally that would be fine but at closer inspection there were... feet? THERE WERE FEET COMING OUT OF THE CARPET. She had just seen someone unknown drag her neighbour out of their house in a rolled up carpet. She stared, not blinking or moving, it seemed she couldn't look away. The men next to the doors closed it and glance around to see if anyone had seen. That's when one man looked straight up to her window, directly at her. He motioned toward her and that's when about 3 men started walking toward her apartment. She had now found the will to look away and as soon as she did, she sunk to the floor, her knees to her chest just staring right at her door, she knew that at any moment these men were going to come. She prayed to herself as her heart pounded, this was the moment she was going to die, this was the end for her, there is no more she thought. A bang was heard at her door and her flight mode had kicked in, she stood up and walked over to her draws to get her keys and maybe just jump out of her window when the bang sounded again. A man came into to view and she instantly shot her head up, behind him the other men stood.

"Hello" She said with a wave of her hand, she had her keys in the other behind her back. Maybe I can use it as a shiv, that would probably be smart considering -

The men didn't say anything but the first one walked toward her step by step and as he neared she took steps back. When her back had finally hit the wall the man took out a syringe with some sort of liquid in it and pushed it into her neck as quickly as possible. She flinched and pushed herself to the side ducking around and making her escape, she took the first two steps into her run and her legs wobbled at the third her legs gave way, the man's hand grabbed her arm and pulled her toward him before she fell. The keys from her hand slipped hitting the tiled ground as her eyes began to fill with black spots, her body becoming weak; But, as she was about to pass out, a delightful voice came from the entryway commanding the men to look away and just like that she was out like a light.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Aye, So, this chapter is sort but id like to start out small, maybe see if it's a liked story.

Thanks all - Sin