PART-26

Hi army
I'm back with new part
Thank you for your support & love
Hope you all are doing well
Heart you all
Let's start

**********************************************

Later

it's time for you to change rings... You both changed... 
JM:  your looking more beautiful in this dress...  It suites you... 
You:  aww thank you Jimin-ah...  You too look Georgios...
JM:  aww really...  * gave a expression* haha thank you so much for selecting..

You:  haha your most welcome

The ceremony has ended with photo shoot... 

Next day

Today their is a mehaindi function..  & huldi function... 
You completed with every thing...  
All are happy & exited for your marriage

Next day

Today is your marriage day...  Omg your going to be jimin's forever...  & he is going to be yours...  All are excited...  People made you and jimin ready...  Then you all went into function Hall....  & ceremony has started... 

Later

Finally...  My god jimin tied mangalsutre to you...  Your happy & jimin too...  Now you both are wife & husband...  My god...  You got reviled to army...  Their was a live telecast of your marriage...

  Their was a live telecast of your marriage

All the army was seeing your marriage...  All staff, manager, pd-nim...  Are happy to see you both... Then you had a photo shoot..

Later

You completed the ceremony & had your lunch...  You all gave sendoff to guests...  Then you left to your home... As it is nearly night...  You all had your dinner...  & completed your works at home & went to sleep... Today jimin is going to sleep with you .. 
You went to your room...  Jimin is waiting for you...  You both talked for sometime...  & sleept while Cubbling each other...