Huntress Story

Anko Galo always makes a time for the children in Kanbu. This is his way to make them smile and that is to tell them a story about the past and the Stories of gods and goddesses from above.

"Guin today Ymi erew ne Isturia" (Kids Today I Prepared a Story ) said Anko Galo

"Je Anko, yat Isturia?" (Hey Chief, What Story?) one of the kids ask.

"Der Isturia is Nyubo Huntress." (This story is about Huntress) Anko Galo Replied

***

There's a goddess of Hunt named Artemis. She's a fine Goddess, She's so beautiful, smart and brave.

When she was three her father gave her powers and incredible abilities. Her father is the gods of the gods, Zeus.

He blessed his daughter to be a goddess of hunt, the goddess of wild animals, wilderness, childbirth and virginity. He gave her a gold bow and arrows forged by his loyal and powerful cyclops. He gave her daughter a gorgeus present of a dress-- its a short tunic that make her legs be able to run freely in the wild. He make all the mountains to be her domain and the last but not the least he gave her daughter a loyal, brave and strong companions and those are a pack of hounds.

After then He saw her child happily playing outside with her hounds. Years goes by she's training herself to use the golden bow and arrows while riding her fastest horse, she shoots the laying circular logs around the trees in the forest. Trying to Improve her Agility and Reflexes.

When she hunts in the forest, She run so fast in barefoot with her hounds. They kill who enters and destroys the forest. She never been scared in blood and she never let tears fall down to her chin, After a exhausting hunt they always stop by in the river and sleep to rest.

One day the gods gave Artemis a new companion, Orion. They told her hunting alone can't make you happy more enough. The gods leave Orion and Artemis so they could talk to each other alone.

"Greetings I am Orion, your new companion in hunting your goddess Artemis." said Orion and then bowed to Artemis.

Artemis look away, she stared in the forest and smiled.

"Welcome Orion, Come on let's have a feast." said Artemis so cheerfully.

"Have you set all your weapon already your goddess? We might have many big stomach to feed inside." said Orion

"Worry nothing, you'll be only the one who will eat." said Artemis"

"How about the nymphs and you?" ask Orion

"We're finished, let's go" Artemis replied

"Where to?" ask Orion

"To a place where mortals and immortals rarely see in their lives." said Artemis

They started walking towards Artemis forest.

"I'm sad your goddess, i really want to dine with you." said Orion

"I see, I don't eat my animals." said Artemis

"What do you eat goddess Artemis?"ask Orion

"Divine Geol from the sacred Tree." said Artemis (Fruit)

"Fruit?" ask Orion

"You know how to speak my own language?" ask Artemis

"I've been watching over you waiting to be with you goddess Artemis." said Orion

"fascinating!" said Artemis

"The truth about the sacred tree is genuine... The guardians of the tree could able to make them feel no hunger and gave them strength by Divine Geol." said Orion