Chapter One

Izuku Midoriya, Hero name Deku, dodged a volley of blue flames from the villain Dabi, and the flames ended up hitting the side of a building. Deku dove out of the way as Shoto Todoroki, Hero name Shouto, launches some ice from his right side, freezing Dabi in his tracks. Uraraka, Hero name Uravity, jumped onto Deku's back, and giggled. Deku swung "Uraraka" off of himself as the disguise melted away, turning her into Himiko Toga. Toga pouted and pulled her mask off a little.

"Deku-Kun!That wasn't nice!" She said, giggling. Toga put her mask back on and attacked him, but an explosion knocked her away. Katsuki Bakugo, Hero name King Explosion Murder, ran up, scowling at Deku.

"No one gets to kill Deku but me, Bun-head!" He shouted, holding up one of his grenade-shaped gauntlets. The real Uraraka came running, her fingertips pressed together. Uraraka faced Dabi and said,

"Release!!" Giant chunks of cement that had been floating behind Uraraka suddenly rushed forward and dropped onto Dabi and Toga, trapping them. A boy in engine-based armor ran past them, pursued by a man with ice-blue hair and a plastic hand on his face. Tenya Iida, Hero name Tenya, And Tomura Shigaraki. Deku high-fived Iida as his body began to glow. Deku jumped into the air, his arm glowing with red and green veins, and aimed a superpowered punch at Shigaraki, his friends backing him up.

"One For All... FULL COWLING!!!" Deku screamed, but a purple portal opened up between Shigaraki and the group. The force of Deku's punch sent him straight through the warp gate, and a man completely covered by the gate's substance calmly walked over to stand next to Shigaraki, watching as the group went falling into the gate. Shigaraki looked at his comrade, Kurogiri, and asked,

"Where did you send them?" Kurogiri chuckled,

"A whole different world than ours. We won't be seeing them anytime soon." Shigaraki scratched at his neck, laughing victoriously.