At school

7:08 am
Outside the library

"I'll catch up with you, okay Yuta?" You say as Yuta enters library. "What did you want to talk to me about?"

"I, um..." He puts his backpack on the ground and starts digging through it. "I found a letter on the ground the other day." He hands me the letter. "It says 'Dear Y/N', but doesn't say who it's from." He coughs. "I cant really tell what it's about..."

"Thanks." I turn the letter around. "It has my locker number writen on it. It's like they were gonna give it to me but didn't." When you look up and make eye contact with him, the way he looks away from you makes atmosphere more awkward than it already was.

"When the heck did you become a detective?" He mimics you. You lightly punch his shoulder. "Your brain is almost is beautiful as your face." He mimics Yuta.

You have to admit, the only reason you laughed was because he sounded a lot like Jimmy Neutron.

"Did you not realize? He was highkey flirting with you, Y/N." He says after you're done laughing. "Do you like him?" He whispers.

"I like him as... I don't even know anymore, to be honest with you. He used to be a total asshole and now he's all nice and shit."

"It's weird." You both say.

"I was gonna ask about that..." He starts. "You two hanging out? I mean me and him are friends, but you two? He used be loath you. Like he really didn't like you. He hated you. He-"

"I get it."

"And he just flirted with you not too long ago. I mean thats pretty weird..."

"Yeah."

"Be careful, please. If he does something to you, i'll kill him."

You laugh "I'll definitely keep that in mind. Your probably gonna have to beat him up soon any ways."

Ten starts to walk away, but stops as if he had just remembered something. "Oh, I forgot."

"What is it?"

"I, um..."

"You? Um what?"

He starts walking away. "I know senior year has already started, but i'm not ready."

"Me niether."

"I feel like... something is gonna happen..."

You raise your eyebrows, a bit annoyed with what you were hearing. "And what does that have to do with me?"

"I feel like your- like, your..."

You tighten the straps on your backpack and start walking into the library. "I'm??"

"Bye, Y/n."

"See ya."

Ten didn't have the courage to tell you how horrific the 12th grade was going to be for you.