Chapter 6. The End.

Todoroki's POV:

I heard the click of the door opening and my eyes shut open, I carefully slid out of bed and pulled on a pair of pants.

I looked over at the clock it read 5:45. As silently as possible I opened the bedroom door.

"Oh, it's just you guys." I whispered letting out a relieved sigh.

It was (y/ns) Mom, Dad, two of her Aunts, her Uncle, Grandma, and Grandpa.

"Who are you?" Asked her uncle.

"Oh I'm Shoto Todoroki, (y/ns) boyfriend." I answered

"You guys can sleep in the guest bedroom if you like, and a couple of you can also sleep on the couch, also if any of you are hungry there is some food in the fridge." I offered.

"Thank you." Her family said in unison.

The next day.
(Y/ns) birthday.

Todoroki's POV:

It was finally (y/ns) birthday and I had a huge surprise for her I was going to propose.

(y/n) POV:

"Happy birthday to you." My family sang.

I then blew out the candles.

I opened what I thought was my last gift. I got up and threw the paper away. I came back to Todoroki standing in the middle of the room.

"There's one last gift I need to give you." Todoroki said smiling and sounding serious, I could see true love sparkle in his eyes.

"(y/n) we have been together for a while now and I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life by your side, I want to wake up next to you every morning, and most of all I want you to be mine." Todoroki then knelt down on one knee and said

"(y/n) will you marry me?" Todoroki's face was now glowing with happiness.

"Yes!" I cried.

Todoroki then slid the ring onto my finger and passionately kissed me and I kissed him back.

I then embraced him and said

"I love you Shoto."

The End.❤