Chapter 3.-The sticky note.

I woke up suddenly to a knock at my door, I looked over at my bedside table to see a pastel yellow sticky note, it read

"woke up early and decided to go get groceries I know we needed some, I love you" -Todoroki.

I smiled then there was another knock at the door

"I'm coming!" I yelled.

I got out of bed and rushed to the door it was my parents

"Hey." I said happy to see them.

"Hey." They replied back.

My heart began to beat faster when I noticed that I had never told them about Todoroki.

I took their bags and set them inside the guest bedroom. I then sat next to them on the couch.

We talked until there was another knock at the door. I already knew who it was I opened the door to see Todoroki. He had two full bags of groceries in his arms.

"Here let me take one." I said grabbing a bag out of his arms and walking over to the fridge. We started to put the groceries in the fridge when he asked

"How did you sleep?"

"I slept really good, how did you sleep?" I replied.

"I slept good too." He said as he gave me a hug. I then put my arms around his neck and he slid his arms to my waist. I tilted my head up and gave him a kiss.

"What should I make for breakfast?" Todoroki asked.

"I don't know, surprise me." I replied as my stomach grumbled at just the thought of food.

"I'm gonna go sit and talk with my parents, alright?" I said kissing him again.

"Alright." Todoroki replied as I turned and sat down next to my parents on the couch.

"Who's that?" My mom said in a slightly loud whisper.

"Oh, haha that's Todoroki, he's my boyfriend." I said with a nervous giggle my heart still pounding.

"You never told us you had a boyfriend." My dad said with a stern look on his face.

"You never asked." I replied my face getting hot.

After about 5 minutes Todoroki said "Breakfast is ready!"

I was so relieved to hear those words that I jumped up to go get food. Todoroki made scrambled eggs, sausage, and bacon.

"Thank you." I said giving him a hug.

"I love you." Todoroki said.

"I love you too." I replied giving him a kiss.

I then grabbed a plate to get food. After I got food I waited for Todoroki, then we went over and sat down on the couch to eat.