Chapter 26

Harry's POV

We spent every night for the next two months at one another's house. We passed many of those awake, just talking and sharing everything.

I learnt everything there was to know about Louis, like how he got the scar on his knee and why he's so protective of his sisters. Every small thing there was to learn only made me fall deeper in love with him, and I wasn't sure that was even possible.

The times we were asleep, we remained attached, someone's arm flung over here, or a leg intertwined over there.

It was magical.

*

I gently rolled away from Louis and went to stand staring out the window. Although the morning was still dark, you could see the faint orange over the horizon of the sun rising. The view was lovely from Louis' house, and it was only made better by the fact it was Louis'.

I heard the soft shuffling of him getting up from the bed and making his way over to me. His arms wrapped around my waist and he ducked his head down to kiss my shoulder. I was only up so early to get ready for work, but Lou insisted to get up with me so we could also share our mornings together.

We sat at his kitchen table, slumped over coffees. Normally we didn't really talk in the mornings but we could hear the soft pad of Jay coming downstairs.

Louis looked over to her and whispered "Mum what are you doing up so early?"

"I couldn't really sleep."

She ruffled his already messy bed hair and sat down next to him. "And I was thinking last night."

"Uh-oh here we go." He rolled his eyes jokingly before winking at me. She tutted but continued.

"You boys always end up staying over at each other's, why not cut out the middle man and get your own place?" There was a pause before she said, "together."

Louis and I looked over to each other. "Well, we could, we'd need to talk about it, right Haz?" His blue eyes shone in the dim light of the kitchen and he reached over to hold my hand.

Once I had finished my coffee he pulled me upstairs. "So? What do you think, are we ready to live together?" We stood, staring into each other's eyes and holding hands in his bedroom. A huge smile erupted on my face and I nodded.

"I'd love to."

He beamed at me and placed a kiss on my forehead. "Better get ready, you wouldn't want to be late." He dropped my hands and jumped onto the bed, laying seductively on the duvet. "Unless you want to." He winked at me and wiggled his eyebrows.

"No I definitely don't want to be late." He stifled a laugh, and I got ready.

********

Louis came to the bakery halfway through my shift, laptop in hand.

"So I thought we should get the ball rolling and look for places?"

"Eager?"

He grinned at me. "Very."

He searched for the whole rest of my shift, calling me over to look at the ones he liked the best. Once we got back to his house we sat in the kitchen and continued to search.

Neither of us could really agree on what we were looking for, so we made a list of a few places to go look at.

"I'm excited Lou."

He put his arm around me and pulled me closer so that my head rested on his shoulder.

"Me too Curly, me too."