⁺one//just the beginning

chapter one
Nicole's POV

just the beginning

I opened my locker door, getting my science book for my next class. As I shut the door, there he stood at my locker.

"What are you doing at my locker?"I asked as rudely as possible, hoping he got the hint to go away.

"I want to be with you and if I can't, I will just go crazy."he replied with his big, blue shimmering eyes.

"You made me think this way and I changed my image for you, I mean for other purposes."I said as I wanted to smack myself in the face for revealing that to him. I really need to learn how to be a true bad girl.

"You still like me, don't you?" he asked me as he lingered around me.

"Not one bit."I answered angrily.

He then went in for a kiss and touched his lips on mine.

As he kissed me, I thought to myself that even though I loved it so much, I had to lie myself out of this situation.

"I didn't feel any connection at all."I answered while turning away.

"You know you did." he replied as he giggled. Will he ever give up on me?

"Nope and honestly I have no respect for your methods at all."I stated.

"Are you sure, because your eyes are telling a whole other story?" he replied.

"You don't interest me."I replied.

"If you say so."he sighed.

AUTHOR'S NOTE;
Hope you enjoyed it and leave a comment down below and hit that vote button xx. This chapter is also dedicated to Blobbington for reading the unedited version and hope you read it edited.

next⁺chapter two